Oh My Goodness What A Morning!

Squidgy

post-45287-0-00060500-1337048773_thumb.jpg

and here is adorable smile!! this made me melt hehehe

Staffy smile :D He's beautiful!

I know hehe to beautiful for the pound and to beautiful for people who dont appreciate him :p

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, THANK YOU :thanks: You have made the world a whole lot better for one smiley soul.

Regarding arthritis management, there is a lot of information on DOL.

We use Glyde and make sure that our Queen Bee wears her coat/pj's on cold days.

Great save! There are already so many staffies in the pound the poor guy wouldn't have stood a chance. Hope you tell him AFTER he signs the paper work what you think of him.

I will be :grin:

:thumbsup: Thank Dog there are kind people like you around. I think Lchi might have been meant to be yours :) .

As well as something like Glyde or Joint Guard, and nice warm jackets, ask the vet about Cartrophen injections. they don't work for every dog, but do help a lot of arthritic dogs, particularly in winter.

And as far as the leg-cocking inside goes - you may have to pretend he's a wee pup who's never been house-trained.

:thumbsup: Thank Dog there are kind people like you around. I think Lchi might have been meant to be yours :) .

As well as something like Glyde or Joint Guard, and nice warm jackets, ask the vet about Cartrophen injections. they don't work for every dog, but do help a lot of arthritic dogs, particularly in winter.

And as far as the leg-cocking inside goes - you may have to pretend he's a wee pup who's never been house-trained.

haha :D yes I agree, oh don't get me wrong I have alot of patience for him and he already gets treated like a wee pup :laugh: Phoebe is not to sure of him at the moment he wants to play and tumble with her but she keeps looking at him it utter disgust like some hoity toity lil princess hahahaha :rofl:

:) well I got in contact with my mate and he wanted to take him until he saw him snoozing on my couch and said that he couldn't bare to take him away from somewhere that he seems so happy. :laugh: Oh well looks like I have a new mate :p

if the battery on my phone wasnt so flat I would take a pic of him hes all curled up on my couch snoring, my goodness he can snore and he is hugging my shoe.

ummm is hugging shoes normal? haha :rofl: