Sign #57 That I Should Spend More Time With Hoomans And Less With Dogs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the worst thing - one of my Collies hates skateboards...........when I am driving along alone and see a skateboarder - the temptation to wind down the window and bark my head off is disturbingly strong........... ha ha ha ha ha ha

That is a bit Max Markson, he did say that it was the best fun to hang your head out the window of a moving car and bark when he was on celebrity apprentice last year! :rofl: :rofl:

My kids only get a command once, and then I make sure I can enforce it! I dont repeat it, same as with the dogs, I do use a lot of the same principles in my kid training...I just dont click and treat them pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

My kids only get a command once, and then I make sure I can enforce it! I dont repeat it, same as with the dogs, I do use a lot of the same principles in my kid training...I just dont click and treat them pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

I tried C/T with my b/f... didn't work for some reason :/

Love some of these! :rofl:

I tend to use the happy training voice with kids at work too. And when I told me SIL that my daughter had to have her canine teeth removed she asked was I using the 'dog' name for the teeth. She must think that everything I think or do is dog... Oh hang on - she's not too far off the mark!

I try this with not much success.... :( at least my dogs don't yell "I'm about to" at me. :)

:rofl: I have tears running down my face, I was really "laughing out loud" my Daughter walked out to the backyard and heard me - she thought I was crying and I still can't make her understand how funny this all is...

Keep them coming please :D

when you go to fill out a form for yourself and where it says sex you go to write.........................................bitch..........................................eek1.gif

Just spat my coffee............Thanks for that one. :rofl:

the whole lets get spayed... i did tell a mate that recently... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

or when i said i should get that usless uterus ripped out... they thought i meant mine not the bitches! :rofl: although i would get it done... but they (insert rolly eyes) won't let me.

i have given the warning aaarrh to the OH to stop it... what ever he was doing.

Edited by voloclydes

We had been babysitting a puppy when I heard someone at work in another cubicle pouring a glass of water. It sounded like a puppy piddling and in my sleep deprived state I stood up and said much too loud.

NO!!!! OUTSIDE!!!!!

Oh dear................

We had been babysitting a puppy when I heard someone at work in another cubicle pouring a glass of water. It sounded like a puppy piddling and in my sleep deprived state I stood up and said much too loud.

NO!!!! OUTSIDE!!!!!

Oh dear................

rofl1.gifrofl1.gif

I completely understand that state of mind.

NO!!!! OUTSIDE!!!!!

Oh dear................

:rofl: :rofl:

Gosh, I love this thread! Nice to hear it isn't just me. :laugh: