Sign #57 That I Should Spend More Time With Hoomans And Less With Dogs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha these are good :laugh:

A few nights ago I was having a conversation with my dog Sweep and I stopped when I realised what I was doing and my fiancé was in the room. I admitted to him that I used to talk outloud to them when I lived alone too. He gave me a :crazy: look :laugh:

Oh but it's worse when something you are tugging (vaccum cleaner, suitcase on wheels etc) sticks slightly and you automatically command "Heel!":o

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My friend calls her dog's front legs his 'arms', I 'prune' everything from paper to hair. Crossover is fairly normal I think.

My OH sometimes picks me up on using single word commands with him "Sit!" or "wait". Generally he answers with "woof" :laugh:

Loving this thread, so funny! :rofl:

OH often retorts "Don't 'uh-uh me! I'm not the dog!", to which I often reply, "Bad dog! Down!"

He's just lucky he isn't a mind reader... when we're holding hands I've often lamented to myself without realising that we're holding paws...

Or I might offer around biscuits/chips/munchies and ask if anyone wants some kibble...

OH often retorts "Don't 'uh-uh me! I'm not the dog!", to which I often reply, "Bad dog! Down!"

Mr R asks every morning if there is any coffee, meaning will you make me a coffee. I'ver started telling him not to clicker train me

Mr R asks every morning if there is any coffee, meaning will you make me a coffee. I'ver started telling him not to clicker train me

:rofl:

You need to reverse this.

Break it down into little steps...

first ask him to boil the kettle

once he gets that down pat, ask him to boil the kettle, get the coffee out...

once he gets that down pat, ask him to boil the kettle, get the coffee out and line up the mugs...

:rofl:

You need to reverse this.

Break it down into little steps...

first ask him to boil the kettle

once he gets that down pat, ask him to boil the kettle, get the coffee out...

once he gets that down pat, ask him to boil the kettle, get the coffee out and line up the mugs...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My most recent and the probabaly the most embarrassing...

OH's new work colleague, wife and two kids come to stay for the weekend..

Showing them the bedrooms and asked where did they want to put the one year old's CRATE :eek:

The look my OH gave me....

:rofl: :rofl: I have an 8 month old Grandson...I will be asking if he is Crate Trained yet...lol

This Morning I was holding him and as wants to stand all the time I said "Sit" Master 3 year old "He is not a

Dog with a huge smile" - My daughter turned to him and said "Sit and you'll get a Pat" :D

I think if you set up a crate in the room it would be hard to keep any child under the age of 6 out of it...

I think we called them "cubbies"

YES!!!! Chuck a blanket over the top, a few books and a torch - won't hear a peep for hours (hopefully!) :D

I think if you set up a crate in the room it would be hard to keep any child under the age of 6 out of it...

I think we called them "cubbies"

YES!!!! Chuck a blanket over the top, a few books and a torch - won't hear a peep for hours (hopefully!) :D

I spent half my childhood in cubbies :laugh: ....sheets draped over couches and tables and chairs....cubbies rock!

i keep getting told i am too short and blunt with people, why is it that humans need the long wordy sentences.

surely hand signals are the same? the dogs and the horses know.... instantly... ijust hold hand up and i get stero butts hitting the floor. work mates just think i lost the plot.

although its a good thing mr clydes drives horses as well, and knew the comand for left wen i yelled come over in 6 lines of auckland traffic!

When Sis in law bought her baby home from the hospital, I had to keep reminding myself he was zero weeks old, not eight :o

and you have to be careful that you don't say that " Oh the baby's eyes are open already"