Dancing With Dogs Freestyle & Heelwork To Music

Happy to help you do a music cut Sheena if you need a hand. Just let me know, flick me a message on Facebook or something and we can sort it out :)

Doing some DWD training with my girls today, it seems that seeing as I wear a hat pretty much whenever we dance, Tora has decided hats = DWD. I put one on just to see how it worked for a costume the other day and felt something on my leg, it was her pawing at me then doing spins and backwards walking! :laugh:

I love hats too. I think it just finishes of a costume :thumbsup: and they also stop my hair from falling in my face :laugh:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to help you do a music cut Sheena if you need a hand. Just let me know, flick me a message on Facebook or something and we can sort it out :)

Doing some DWD training with my girls today, it seems that seeing as I wear a hat pretty much whenever we dance, Tora has decided hats = DWD. I put one on just to see how it worked for a costume the other day and felt something on my leg, it was her pawing at me then doing spins and backwards walking! :laugh:

I love hats too. I think it just finishes of a costume :thumbsup: and they also stop my hair from falling in my face :laugh:

What about wigs :)

I've done wigs too, I love a good dress up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I have done just about everything there is to do with a costume. I've done capes, wigs, hats, skirts, canes, tiara's, wands, etc and don't get me started on props. I have a love affair with them too. :rofl: :rofl:

post-2971-0-05266300-1398425528_thumb.jpg

post-2971-0-53172300-1398425600_thumb.jpg

Hope these attachments work ....

Edited by BC4ME

I think I have done just about everything there is to do with a costume. I've done capes, wigs, hats, skirts, canes, tiara's, wands, etc and don't get me started on props. I have a love affair with them too. :rofl: :rofl:

I love your Game of Thrones costume!

I forgot about the crown LOL Yes I liked it too but I don't have a photo of that one :(

I thought your robot one was brilliant and your prop was very clever :)

I forgot about the crown LOL Yes I liked it too but I don't have a photo of that one :(

I thought your robot one was brilliant and your prop was very clever :)

Unfortunately Schatzi finds the tempo of that routine too fast these days and she needs something a bit slower.

Speaking costumes, I have been searching for the right shirt for a costume for weeks. Looking absolutely everywhere! Finally found it in Vinnies this morning for $4! :thumbsup:

if you don't mind me asking BC4ME.....could you post a pic of you GOTs costume?????

I am doing something similar & found a dress for a dollar in Vinnies thumbsup1.gif & I am curious to see whether it has the same look/feel to have that GOTs feel about it biggrin.gif

if you don't mind me asking BC4ME.....could you post a pic of you GOTs costume?????

I am doing something similar & found a dress for a dollar in Vinnies thumbsup1.gif & I am curious to see whether it has the same look/feel to have that GOTs feel about it biggrin.gif

I don't think I have a picture of my GOT costume but I dressed as a king I will go through my photo's tomorrow to see if I have one.

I love that piece of music.... :thumbsup:

I made Tora some collars for DWD today, including this cute little hot pink bow tie number :)

ToraBowTie_zps6abd83ff.jpg

Love the ribbon SM, but that would be lost on my hairy girl. Does everyone always put something on their dog??? I would imagine with a border collie it would be pretty much lost in the fur & could be a distraction.

I have had to have help getting Audacity to work for me (thanks Ness) and now learning how to cut music too. Just need to potter a bit more with it though to make the music flow ok without a huge clunk (if you edit the music and join it up in the wrong place, it doesn't sound right) and how to slow down the tempo a bit.

I am glad that we are getting some lovely discussion on here about DWD and every thing to do with it.

At the recent dwd comp here in Vic, I had encouraged my friend with her two girls to have a crack at it.

She had asked me to check her routines prior to the comp and with a few minor alterations and reminding her to use the whole ring, along with a few other hiccups that got straightened out a week prior to the come.

Her aussie shepherd did freestyle in both comps to Monday Tuesday Wednesday (I love you) and came home with a second ( the am trial was on a count back) and first place in the pm trial With her costume she wore a simple black pants with a white stripe down the leg, white shirt, pink braces and a pink cravat tie topped off with a top hat. Her girl wore a pink shirt collar. Simple but really nice.

Her old girl (GSD)did HTM starters with a lovely routine to A little party never killed no body by Ferie, which she did very well by getting first place in both trials and H.I.T for HTM in the second one. So far she is the only GSD here in vic to gain passes in dwd. Her costume was a black flapper dress that was dressed up with a few sequins and a red sequins strip and a red sequins head band, her girl wore a simple red ribbon. Very effective for the number.

I have now created a monster VBG as she cant wait for the next comp to hopefully gain her starters title for both girls and has already thinking about her novice routines.

So proud and happy for her on her efforts for her first time in the dwd ring.

Edited by kallistar

I have had to have help getting Audacity to work for me (thanks Ness) and now learning how to cut music too. Just need to potter a bit more with it though to make the music flow ok without a huge clunk (if you edit the music and join it up in the wrong place, it doesn't sound right) and how to slow down the tempo a bit.

I am glad that we are getting some lovely discussion on here about DWD and every thing to do with it.

At the recent dwd comp here in Vic, I had encouraged my friend with her two girls to have a crack at it.

She had asked me to check her routines prior to the comp and with a few minor alterations and reminding her to use the whole ring, along with a few other hiccups that got straightened out a week prior to the come.

Her aussie shepherd did freestyle in both comps to Monday Tuesday Wednesday (I love you) and came home with a second ( the am trial was on a count back) and first place in the pm trial With her costume she wore a simple black pants with a white stripe down the leg, white shirt, pink braces and a pink cravat tie topped off with a top hat. Her girl wore a pink shirt collar. Simple but really nice.

Her old girl (GSD)did HTM starters with a lovely routine to A little party never killed no body by Ferie, which she did very well by getting first place in both trials and H.I.T for HTM in the second one. So far she is the only GSD here in vic to gain passes in dwd. Her costume was a black flapper dress that was dressed up with a few sequins and a red sequins strip and a red sequins head band, her girl wore a simple red ribbon. Very effective for the number.

I have now created a monster VBG as she cant wait for the next comp to hopefully gain her starters title for both girls and has already thinking about her novice routines.

So proud and happy for her on her efforts for her first time in the dwd ring.

That's great! Go the shepherds :D

It's such an addictive sport