Lost 2 Dogs -now Found Safe N Sound

My 2 dogs have gone missing this evening (around 40 minutes ago) in Gisborne, I let them out for a wee out the back tonight (pouring rain) and went back a few minutes later to let them in and they have gone.

We back onto parkland and im guessing they've gone through the fence after something, in this weather, it's freezing. :cry:

Minty is a white staffy 6yo female with a black patch, wearing a collar with our home number on it. Desexed, rather shy.Charlie is a 12yo little cross breed, white and tan male, no collar. Desexed.,Friendly.

photos in a minute

Edited by Bite Me

Oops, sorry - was thinking of Garfield :o. A fair way to Gisbourne at this hour of the night and with this foul weather. But all the same, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Edited by Erny

Thank you all, if you could share the information around if you know people up this way, I would appreciate it.

Im making up some posters to put around tomorrow if they don't come home in the meantime, they have only ever gone AWOL once, after a fox, but that was right at the back of our place, and they came back.