Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just got around to uploading the pics from the mini show a couple of weeks ago, Tiny's second ever show and he was an absolute star I was so pleased with him he behaved beautifully! My nieces were handling and I got to take pics, although my camera decided it was out of memory early in the piece so I ended up falling back on the phone which wasn't too great at a distance but anyway here are the latest pics of the ponies :)

DSC01290_zpsfd21dc34.jpg

DSC01242_zpsbdb14e3c.jpg

DSC01209_zpsb99b314f.jpg

IMG_3189_zps3dbb415a.jpg

The hula hoop was a part of one of the games both the ponies did a great job considering how out of their comfort zone it was!

IMG_3143_zps1ed37454.jpg

IMG_3118_zpsae768213.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing this is NOT the sort of pony you broke your back falling off?

CUTE!

Lol no that is the big chestnut fellow in the first post :)

I will have to take some more pony pics, they are a bit grotty at the moment with all the rain, Tiny is still a cheeky bubba he cracks me up :)

• 1 month later...

So glad you added the link from the other thread, I hadn't seen this and I have been literally Laughing Out Loud!!!!!! What a character the little bloke is (they are BOTH gorgeous!), and I think I see some white patching showing on his nose? Bookmarking thread now!

He's so CHEEKY!

OMG you have no idea :) He is a character all right he does the funniest things and its such a crack up if I have a visitor he does all sorts of antics showing off just like a toddler :laugh:

Jilldog yeah he has a white snip on his nose, one of these days he will get another wash and I can see if he's got colour coming through or just dirt lol, he might be going to the mini show at the end of the month so he might have to be clipped again he's getting a bit hairy, he likes clipping though since its all the more attention for him :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got some new pics yesterday and finally got around to uploading them, had some beautiful weather the last few days so I let the ponies have a run, Saffy just pottered about but of course Tiny had a great time hooning around!

He's a little rotund atm

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

Showing a nice jumping technique over the weeds lol

DSC02189.jpg

I have to say that tiny pony zoomies are the most fun to watch :D