Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

It's a very cute pic :) He's still a bit slow on the uptake in terms of staying out of her way at dinner time but he's getting there, I'm glad he has some company his own size now it was a bit sad when the big horses would wander off down the back paddock and leave him on his own.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too cute WoofnHoof. Not 1 but 2, double cuteness :laugh: Little miss is a stunner :love: I am going to get me one of those someday, you aren't going to have them all O.K. :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy

OMG double cutie teeny tiny ponies - that is just too cute!

Are you going to show the big girl as well?? Two clipped out Tiny ponies is just going to be too cute!!!

Lol she might get to a show if I can convince one of my nieces to take her, she can't be clipped yet though as she doesn't have much of a rug collection *yet* :)

Way too cute WoofnHoof. Not 1 but 2, double cuteness :laugh: Little miss is a stunner :love: I am going to get me one of those someday, you aren't going to have them all O.K. :laugh:

Haha no definitely stopping at two for the time being, I really wanted another to keep TP company and she popped up at a good time and was a bit of a bargain so couldn't resist :)

Total cuteness overload! :love:

Have you told your family yet :laugh:

Well sort of, my mum knows me well and knew I was hedging around the issue so she's figured it out :laugh:

I am sure it won't take long WnH :D

Lol no didn't take long she already has 3 new rugs :D Of course finding her size has been a bit of a nightmare apparently it's the most common size for minis and so it was a struggle to find any! Poor girl didn't have any the other day when the cold snap began she was shaking with cold and of course it was raining as well so that made it worse so I borrowed some rugs from a friend for her so she warmed up nicely :)

Thanks to the freezing cold yesterday with a bitterly cold wind (apparent temp didn't top 7 all day!) didn't wash either pony so they were absolutely feral for the AMR show today but I was told it's all very informal not to worry.

Well a fair number of proper mini people turned up so it was a bit embarassing bringing out my scrubbers but nevertheless we had a nice day out :)

Tiny and Saffy were really good apart from a bit of rearing from TP it was all good :) He didn't do well in his conformation classes of course having legs in different time zones tends to do that, the judge was very happy to hear he is being gelded shortly! :laugh: But he did get a third in best head and a second in best trot beating heaps of the proper show minis so that was very cool :) The judge did like everything about him except his legs so those were good classes for him :thumbsup:

Saffy did ok too she would have been better off being clipped and clean but it was all good fun, being a bit of an old broodie she wasn't keen on mustering up a trot but she was very easygoing and just accepted all the hulabaloo which was great she's a real sweetheart the only vice she has is that she will kick another horse if they are up her bum (which TP is still doing on occasion) so you have to be aware of who is behind her.

Anyway it was a nice day out with the littlies and so here are some piccies :)

Saffy on parade:

IMG_2529.jpg

Tiny pony double trouble:

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

Lol DB they are sooo much easier than the big horses for days like this, you can sit on the ground and let them graze and you don't have to worry about being crushed to death, I put the awning on the float across and just lay down in the shade right next to the ponies, just so easy! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...