Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

Lol it might get shortened to TP :laugh:

I'm thinking of giving him a haircut since the days are getting warmer and his wooly coat doesn't seem to be in a hurry shifting, at least he has a few rugs now although they may not fit him after a haircut since most of his body volume is fluff! :rofl:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Victorian fans of tiny ponies might be interested in this gorgeous fellow on facebook, I'd love to have a matching pair but too far away :cry:

linky

I shouldn't have clicked on that link. :laugh: I would love a pony or two, just don't have the money or the property, but maybe in my next lifetime. :D

Any Victorian fans of tiny ponies might be interested in this gorgeous fellow on facebook, I'd love to have a matching pair but too far away :cry:

linky

I shouldn't have clicked on that link. :laugh: I would love a pony or two, just don't have the money or the property, but maybe in my next lifetime. :D

Lol compared to the big horses this little guy is cheap as chips! :laugh: I am lucky I have property to put him on that's for sure :)

Lol yeah he's pretty cheeky all right, he tried to double barrel me yesterday lucky for me his feet didn't reach me but he got growled at anyway, you usually can't go anywhere in the paddock without him following and trying to bite lo, he's getting better though. :)

linky

Nice looking fellow, but that photo looks like he has been cut out of another picture and plonked in the middle of that yard? Or just badly photoshopped in general?

linky

Nice looking fellow, but that photo looks like he has been cut out of another picture and plonked in the middle of that yard? Or just badly photoshopped in general?

Dunno, I thought it was just a show pic?

I think the best ponies are on Shetland Sales - this light skewball looks extra good - Goulburn area.

http://www.shetlandsales.com/category/307/Colts/listings/732/Streamville-Park-Sebastian.html

Oh they are cute!

Got the cutest little show halter for him arrived today so of course I had to try it on, I haven't shaved him yet but it's definitely on the cards as the weather is getting warmer. :)

CF960AF5-703E-4997-B8CB-9EFBD33EC97E-217-00000022726E3DD0.jpg

84E72F04-06DD-48AA-BAB4-6A6C5DB6C4E5-217-000000224569B9D5.jpg

linky

J, the pic is just badly scanned by the looks of things, the person selling the horse is a legit mini breeder. If I was in the position to buy a decent one, i'd buy one from her.

Lol yep it's a pretty big difference :laugh: No he's not as fluffy now but he'll be happy to be rid of all that hair now that it's getting quite warm during the day, when I started clipping mid afternoon he was sweating between his legs and it was only about 22 degrees today so I'm very glad I finally got around to taking it off. He's still pretty cuddly though :)