Our Battle With Osteosarcoma

silentchild

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it.

Very happy to report that Emma's poop is completely back to normal and she is bouncing around like nothing's wrong ever. Other than her slight limp and her coat looking like it's losing a bit of condition she acts as normal and loony as ever. She's officially one month past her 3 month prognosis, so everything from here on out is a gift. :)

Edited by silentchild

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all. :)

Small update, Emma seems to be going ever so slightly downhill, I notice her leg has been hurting her a bit more yesterday and today. She has been holding it up more/using it less. Gave her a Tramadol yesterday and she's been lying around a bit more too. Other than that she is still bright and happy, maybe a bit more sooky lol, still loving her food and scritches. Hope she doesn't get any worse.

Thanks Dyzney, her leg is not so good again today. I think I will up her dosage of Tramadol tonight. I have a bad feeling in my bones. :cry:

Oh SC. I understand. :cry: I feel for you and Emma. :hug:

Hang in there blossom. We are thinking of you guys.

You are doing everything you possibly can for your precious girl, sweet Emma. I think she will appreciate the extra dose tonight.

I feel like I know Emma, yet I have never met her in person.

Knowing you guys through Dol and our dealings, has allowed me to feel close to you all. I feel privileged to have met you, even though it has all been via internet. You are so brave. I only hope I can be half as brave and strong as you when I am in your shoes next.

You and Emma are never far away from my thoughts.

Take care of each other , the three of you. Remember that in these trying times, it is easy to pull away and strike out to those closest, when in fact these are the times when it is extra important that we band together. :kissbetter:

Here's hoping tomorrow is a brighter day for Emma. :) The sun will be shining down on her.

Thank you all for thinking about Emma. :) For those asking, she is doing well again, she had a few bad days when I last posted but she has been improving again since, it seems like her condition will be up and down, so now she is back to normal and running about like a loon. I think having shorter nails has also definitely improved her comfort and mobility - thank you Dyzney for helping me cut them! :thanks:

Hopefully her next bout of bad days stays far away.

Big wags to all the well-wishers from her. :)

Edited by silentchild

Thank you all for thinking about Emma. :) For those asking, she is doing well again, she had a few bad days when I last posted but she has been improving again since, it seems like her condition will be up and down, so now she is back to normal and running about like a loon. I think having shorter nails has also definitely improved her comfort and mobility - thank you Dyzney for helping me cut them! :thanks:

Hopefully her next bout of bad days stays far away.

Big wags to all the well-wishers from her. :)

Glad Emma is bouncing around again and enjoying life. So lovely to hear. She certainly seemed very happy when we were there.

You are absolutely most welcome with the nails. I enjoyed meeting you all and getting some Emma cuddles and of course a special SC hug :D

Just yell out if you want me to come back and do them again. She was such a good girl.