Reason #47253 Not To Own A Malinois

Nekhbet

It's my day off, OH leaves the back door open when he goes to work early. I wake up to THIS

DSC_0522_zps472ef827.jpg

The rescue Mal has dragged a giant Snooza D1000 bed out the back door, and went to town on it ... I dont even know where all the cover fabric has gone

DSC_0523_zps307f3406.jpg

Oh no it wasn't you Scooby was it ... She could at least LOOK a little more guilty

I don't even know how to get all that cleaned up ... can someone remind me when I put my foot down and said I am never getting another rescue dog again I took this bloody thing in? And now, somehow, am getting suckered in by OH and all my friends that I have to keep her because she's doing so well at my place?

Edited by Nekhbet

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know this was a dog that was so painfully shy you picked up a chopstick and she would flail like a panicked bird... now she has the audacity to sit there with a 'pfffft bite me' look on her face ... this is bed #2 she's shredded mind you, she managed to get through a super swanky tough camo bed I bought for Rogue a couple of weeks ago. Then she runs to OH, snuggles into his lap and peeks at me like 'SEE DADDY LOVES ME!'

561838_272275612889486_1418074989_n_zps217899d9.jpg

Daddy's girl anyone?

But did she have fun? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good luck cleaning that up.

I have known quite a few Border Collies who would do that given half a chance. Those types of beds are only for the non destructive dogs and only when they can be kept away from those who cannot be trusted.

I once had a visiting BC "kill" 22 plants in pots in the space of about an hour. My dogs at the time had never shown any interest in them.

you know this was a dog that was so painfully shy you picked up a chopstick and she would flail like a panicked bird... now she has the audacity to sit there with a 'pfffft bite me' look on her face ... this is bed #2 she's shredded mind you, she managed to get through a super swanky tough camo bed I bought for Rogue a couple of weeks ago. Then she runs to OH, snuggles into his lap and peeks at me like 'SEE DADDY LOVES ME!'

561838_272275612889486_1418074989_n_zps217899d9.jpg

Daddy's girl anyone?

My bet is she stays :rofl::rofl:

Hey! I've got an idea! Drop it down that whopping great hole in your backyard!

Flush it down the sewer :rofl: BRILLIANT

My bet is she stays :rofl: :rofl:

You think :p 3 bitches in the house OMG ... All I want is a male dog :cry: at least Scooby is desexed, so we're not having world war 3 ... 3 entire female Malinois even I would move out ...

But did she have fun? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good luck cleaning that up.

I have known quite a few Border Collies who would do that given half a chance. Those types of beds are only for the non destructive dogs and only when they can be kept away from those who cannot be trusted.

I once had a visiting BC "kill" 22 plants in pots in the space of about an hour. My dogs at the time had never shown any interest in them.

See I live in a permanent state of denial :laugh: despite the fact I know this breed could pull apart chain mesh fencing with no effort.

Hey at least she had the brains to go take it down the hallway, out the door, down the steps and to the grass before exploding it. Maybe she thought it was a bomb and she better save me from the exploding foam shrapnel :rofl: If she's not careful I will send her to the military, she's got a nose on her

See now it makes sense why the other two came in to lay down right near me pretending to sleep this morning before I got up ... they know if I catch a dog doing that you can hear it in the next suburb :laugh: so now they all dob on each other

Oh god I have seen that look before. Daddy's girl 100%. That dog is not going anywhere! Suggest OH buys some new beds for them

I'll take the other Mal shopping for a new bed today, Scooby better be careful being such a daddy's girl ... Rogue was here first and she's the biggest daddy's girl of the lot ... Scoobs in for an arse kicking from her if she keeps up the sucky routine :laugh:

Edited by Nekhbet

Vacuum Cleaner????? :(

She is a very good looking girl :o

I love your description of her attitude - Pffft, bite me....our ridgy does that look so well!!!

Just glad neither of our girls have ever done anything quite so destructive!

I would be giving her a canvas tramp bed....no more comfy snugglies for her :mad

I would be giving her a canvas tramp bed....no more comfy snugglies for her

Would you believe my lot won't use them. I got some from Aldi last time they had some, they wobbled around on them with a WTF look on their faces, then the bordeaux lay on one and it collapsed. Threw one out, gave away the other :laugh:

OH just rang to see how my day is going, he cracked up laughing when I told him what his little princess Scooby had done.

Yep, this is my feeling too, she just can't have done it, she's way too pretty, it had to be some other dog or maybe wild animal.

Must have been the ferrets O_o I have an overwhelming notion to dump a dozen of them into all that foam but I have a niggling voice somewhere in the back of my mind screaming BAD IDEA BAD IDEA :rofl: