Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Conversation held last night:

Me: Clean Run have those Kong Wobblers on free shipping again - I thought another one might be handy...

Mr TSD: Really? Still cheap? Buy 2.

Me: And they've got these cool pop up bowls for the wire crates.

Mr TSD: Sounds handy - maybe 2 of those.

Me: And Zig really like the Water Wubba I bought back from the US

Mr TSD: Oh definitely pick up a couple of those. Gee, free shipping is great isn't it!

:thumbsup:

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: Clean Run have those Kong Wobblers on free shipping again - I thought another one might be handy...

Mr TSD: Oh definitely pick up a couple of those. Gee, free shipping is great isn't it!

He's a keeper!!!

He's a keeper!!!

My thoughts exactly.

My conversation went a little like this.

You know that American shop that has all the cool toys I like?

Yes

They have free shipping, even for international orders

Oh thats good.

Yep, I am going to go ordering, it is very exciting

Okay......wanders off giving me a slightly perplexed look as to why it would be just that exciting.

He's a keeper!!!

My thoughts exactly.

My conversation went a little like this.

You know that American shop that has all the cool toys I like?

Yes

They have free shipping, even for international orders

Oh thats good.

Yep, I am going to go ordering, it is very exciting

Okay......wanders off giving me a slightly perplexed look as to why it would be just that exciting.

I save those conversations for when the package arrives :thumbsup:

I didn't even tell mine... :rofl: It will definitely just be a conversation for when the box arrives! I only got 4 things so I shouldn't get in too much trouble. Looking forward to seeing if my big boy likes the Wubbas!

I'm pretty sure that if your order gets checked with customs the tails will be removed - they don't have time to check on treatment methods etc. They even confiscate products that are imported by wholesalers here.

My order last time CR had free shipping contained both raccoon tail chaser and sheepskin tuggies. It was stickered as being opened and checked by customs and nothing was confiscated.

Guest Labradork

Yeh, I thought about justifying the toys for the new puppy. But that would mean I'd have to tell him about the new puppy :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do we have to pay Customs Charge ON TOP of what we pay .... eg when the toys/goods are received in Australia, do we have to go pick it up from Customs??

Sorry if it's a stupid question as I want to order them BUT not keen on going to pick up AND pay Customs!! :(

Thanks

Do we have to pay Customs Charge ON TOP of what we pay .... eg when the toys/goods are received in Australia, do we have to go pick it up from Customs??

Sorry if it's a stupid question as I want to order them BUT not keen on going to pick up AND pay Customs!! :(

Thanks

Not at all - unless you're ordering $1000 worth!

I got tempted and placed a second order. Whoops! Hard to resist such great prices with free shipping. I walked past a Kong wobbler for $60 bucks yesterday and then felt even happier with my purchases! Can't wait til everything arrives!

Sorry if this is repeated, but the book I just finished reading said to chewtoy train my pup I need 6 stuff able chew toys. Now, apart from getting double ups, anything else recommended? And are any non-stuffable toys suitable for unsupervised play??

No, not a good idea to buy food.

And not a good idea to buy herbal remedies either. There's a thread in here about that somewhere. Ie depending how they get described, they can be confiscated.

It's not customs - with the food - it's quarantine.

I'm really glad I took the peanut butter stuffin back on my first order!! I thought I could just use normal PB if I needed to.