Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they're going to do their Christmas shipping offer again? There are some toys I want not on the list this time! :laugh:

They haven't had a free shipping of so many toys in a long time, so I fear this will be as good as it gets this year. Most of the stuff I usually like to stock up on is on the list, but I would have really liked to buy another couple of slip leads on free shipping :( Got them last year and I love them, but now want the thicker ones in the same pretty colours!

Personally I think they would be stupid not to do the xmas shipping order again.. but thats just my thought I reckon they would have made a fortune.. fingers crossed.. maybe if we all bombard their Facebook page they'll run it again

I just ordered 2 of the toys from the first page.....then I read the comment about the kong toys and thought I must have missed something?

Well I did, there are 8 pages! And I just bought 6 more toys :eek:

You must be a Clean Run newbie.... seasoned buyers know to click the View:All selection first up rofl1.gif

My dogs will be happy, even if my wallet isn't :cry:

:laugh: I still have some of the toys you were kind enough to get for me. I used some as prizes for the racing club, and let my guys have a few but I cant quite bring myself to hand over the rest to them, because I know what will happen, I'll find their torn broken mangled little bodies strewn around the yard :cry:

I just ordered 2 of the toys from the first page.....then I read the comment about the kong toys and thought I must have missed something?

Well I did, there are 8 pages! And I just bought 6 more toys :eek:

You must be a Clean Run newbie.... seasoned buyers know to click the View:All selection first up rofl1.gif

Did not :o:lie:

Heh heh - I had to buy a new suitcase when I came back from the US last month.....I'm sure the customs Beagle only wanted all the toys :D

I wish they had this a couple of weeks ago... I just spends SOOO much money online for toys for me new pup - I checked out the Cleanrun website too and thought how great the prices were but thought shipping to OZ would be too much... Oh well I'm sure I can find other things to buy on their website... :laugh: