Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Bugger - I wanted something before next weekend and it should've made it if they'd sent it when I ordered. :( The website said "shipped" yesterday yet I received an email last night saying my order had been held up because of the iSqueaks and wouldn't be sent until Friday.

I asked them to cancel the iSqueaks and send it straight away but they didn't because they reckon it won't make it in time anyway. I've never had a CR order take longer than 10 days and I've got the ordering history to prove it :o

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger - I wanted something before next weekend and it should've made it if they'd sent it when I ordered. :( The website said "shipped" yesterday yet I received an email last night saying my order had been held up because of the iSqueaks and wouldn't be sent until Friday.

I asked them to cancel the iSqueaks and send it straight away but they didn't because they reckon it won't make it in time anyway. I've never had a CR order take longer than 10 days and I've got the ordering history to prove it :o

Bother! Same thing here also. The site says it shipped, but email now says it's held up. I haven't received an email to say my second order (without any isqueaks) has shipped either. I don't desperately need my order by a certain time, but I'm looking forward to spoiling my boy sooner rather than later! If my lot don't turn up any time soon, I'll start expecting pics of happy pups and new toys (enjoying an early christmas? ) :laugh:

I've just made my first order through Cleanrun. Hopefully the girls will appreciate it!

Two questions for the experienced site-watchers - is there a puppy proofing DVD? I could only find the book. I'm not going to order anything at all for the new puppy until I know for sure he's born, but I'm planning ahead anyway :)

Also has anyone ordered something big and heavy (for example the 18 link roll-up ramp) and if so how much is the shipping?

Also has anyone ordered something big and heavy (for example the 18 link roll-up ramp) and if so how much is the shipping?

I was eyeing that up too, so I'd be interested to know as well. It's time to up-size my vehicle! So I probably need to work something out in that regard, one way or another.

And I'm I've done my second order...

And I daresay if its still running in a fortnight I'll have another one down. But I wanted to get the essentials first, then extras. 2 wobblers, medium kong and a few cuz toys. I inspected the wobblers at a pet stores and they are HUGE! So I just got 2 small ones lol.

What method of shipping does it say they used in your email Panto? (For exmple mine says USPS First Class International)

Mine said usps priority mail, first class international. I didnt order much... But the cost of postage was more than the items i bought!! :o

i placed my order on the 19th, included an isqueak (found out after the order from here about the back order)

no email at all but in my account said it was shipped 23rd which i thought was odd...

so i contacted them and it hasnt been shipped because of ispqeak (which is what i expected) but they also tell me i missed out on the other cuz, it was still in stock when i ordered, i thought people ordering isqueaks would have the rest of their order packed but not shipped until they arrived.... bit annoyed

first cleanrun order though so this could be normal practice?

Mine said shipped (though no email saying it) but I get an email this morning saying "other cuz" is out of stock and the "skinneeez lots o squeakers" (or whatever it's called) also out of stock. No worries about the cuz, but the skinneeez annoys me. They still haven't shipped it because of this. Usually love clean run but I have to say I'm less than impressed this time around with the amount of times they've let us order things that are out of stock, and then delaying shipping after saying its shipped.