Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Weird. I still don't have an email from them. The website says my order shipped on the 23rd yet it contains both Isqueaks and an Other Cuz...

Did those of you who got an 'Out of Stock' email for those items receive the email unprompted? Or did you contact them first?

Edit: Okay, nevermind. 'Out of Isqueaks' email was in Junk box. Usually their emails get through the junk filters just fine.

Edited by Niques

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordering systems need to be updated before they show out of stock - it isn't real time. Knowing how cheap things are and knowing how excellent their service has always been (if your stuff goes missing in the post they replace it) I'm not fussed in the least.

Might I ask toy gurus, where in aus I can buy more toys? Wanted to get some non free toys from clean run but postage was $36 extra.

Cleanrun still have free shipping on some toys... if you go to the page "what ships free" - SO much cheaper than buying here in Aus! I bought most of those toys a few weeks ago online from Aus so unfortunately could have saved a fortune if I only knew.. :( Otherwise I like 'Pets1', 'Wagsalot' 'Vet N pet direct' and 'K9 pro'... Happy shopping!

I ordered a fair amount of Other Cuz the first day, those have been shipped, my other order says shipped but no email, so I'm assuming not. Most of the stuff I ordered is boredom prevention type toys for when I move out next year, so no rush for those!

Guest Labradork

Thanks heaps! I've done 2 clean run orders but wanted some teether toys for pup. Might check vet-n-pet!

No worries :)

If you want toys for teething, you can still get quite a few things from Clean Run shipped free. I bought the whole set of Kong Squeeezz toys for my Lab puppy. Any kind of Kong toy is good for teething.

Here are the toys I bought:

4 iSqueak Balls (Small)

4 iSqueal Balls (Medium)

4 Fantastic Foam Balls (Medium)

2 Classic Kongs (Large)

2 Classic Kongs (Extra Large)

1 Kong Goodie Bone (Small)

1 Kong Goodie Bone (Medium)

1 Kong Squeeezz Ring (Small)

1 Kong Squeeezz Ring (Large)

1 Kong Squeeezz Stick (Medium)

1 Kong Squeeezz Stick (Large)

1 Kong Squeeezz Ball (Medium)

1 Kong Squeeezz Ball (Large)

1 Kong Squeeezz Ball (Extra Large)

1 Kong Squeeezz Dumbell (6” ???)

1 Kong Safestix (Small)

1 Kong Safestix (Medium)

I also bought some Kong Tugga Wubbas and some Kong Wubba (furry) friends, but I can't remember how many I bought LOL.

Edited by Labradork

Guest Labradork

Oh awesome on the squeeezz toys! I didn't realise they'd be good for teething. Off to do another order lol!

Have fun :)

I just received my order today!!!! :thumbsup: My puppy was more interested in the box it came in though than the toys :hitself:Very impressive service though!

I'm so envious! Not hearing any news yet about mine is proving to be quite lethal. I'm really struggling not to go back and place a third order!

Guest Labradork

I just received my order today!!!! :thumbsup: My puppy was more interested in the box it came in though than the toys :hitself:Very impressive service though!

I'm so envious! Not hearing any news yet about mine is proving to be quite lethal. I'm really struggling not to go back and place a third order!

Have you checked your account on the Clean Run website? You can log in and check the the status of your orders. I'm not sure how Minimax found out that her order was on a stop-over in New York though LOL. She must have VIP access :)

Have you checked your account on the Clean Run website? You can log in and check the the status of your orders. I'm not sure how Minimax found out that her order was on a stop-over in New York though LOL. She must have VIP access :)

Yes and it does say shipped, but I'm guessing it hasn't or I would have received another email with the tracking details. I had an isqueak in my order, so I'm guessing that it's still held up. Fingers crossed that it's sent tomorrow! I keep telling myself that I might as well go and spend a bit more. It's not like I'm going to find prices like that around here...ever! :laugh: I keep hoping they'll restock things and maybe add them back into the free shipping section too. :o

I received an email when it was shipped which had a link that you could go to and see the status of your order...