Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Guest Labradork

I just received my order today!!!! :thumbsup: My puppy was more interested in the box it came in though than the toys :hitself:Very impressive service though!

I'm so envious! Not hearing any news yet about mine is proving to be quite lethal. I'm really struggling not to go back and place a third order!

Have you checked your account on the Clean Run website? You can log in and check the the status of your orders. I'm not sure how Minimax found out that her order was on a stop-over in New York though LOL. She must have VIP access :)

I received an email when it was shipped which had a link that you could go to and see the status of your order...

Ok, thanks. I have been checking my emails every five minutes :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received my order today!!!! :thumbsup: My puppy was more interested in the box it came in though than the toys :hitself:Very impressive service though!

I'm so envious! Not hearing any news yet about mine is proving to be quite lethal. I'm really struggling not to go back and place a third order!

Have you checked your account on the Clean Run website? You can log in and check the the status of your orders. I'm not sure how Minimax found out that her order was on a stop-over in New York though LOL. She must have VIP access :)

You get a tracking number with your shipping email, so you can see where your package is.

Guest Labradork

You get a tracking number with your shipping email, so you can see where your package is.

Oh yeah, I forgot about tracking emails. Of course.

Mine says it hasn't left the New York international thingo it went in on the 20th :(

I wondering if tracking is unreliable once it leaves the US? Maybe the hurricane is affecting some things also? I read earlier today that they were closing subways and other public transport in New York.

Mine says it hasn't left the New York international thingo it went in on the 20th :(

I wondering if tracking is unreliable once it leaves the US? Maybe the hurricane is affecting some things also? I read earlier today that they were closing subways and other public transport in New York.

I think it's very unreliable once it leaves the US as it's a US based postal company, not someone international. But I since others who ordered after me have theirs, I assume mine with be here soon, patience just isn't my strong point lol

Oh I didn't think of that! Mine has said it's in Jamaica NY since the 25th.

I got an email on the 25th saying my order had been delayed as one item I ordered was out of stock, then another one on the 26th saying it had been shipped. Following the tracking email, it has been accepted at some postal centre or other in MA (is that Minnesota?)

Hope it gets here soon.

I think there will be lots of Secret Santas on the receiving end of the clean run free shipping reading back through this thread :laugh:

Guest Labradork

I got an email on the 25th saying my order had been delayed as one item I ordered was out of stock, then another one on the 26th saying it had been shipped. Following the tracking email, it has been accepted at some postal centre or other in MA (is that Minnesota?)

Hope it gets here soon.

I think there will be lots of Secret Santas on the receiving end of the clean run free shipping reading back through this thread :laugh:

MA stands for Massachusetts. I think it's on the east coast, near New York State and Connecticut.

I hadn't received anything from Clean Run after my email receipt so I emailed asking if my package had been posted (my account says it was shipped on the 23rd). Got a reply with a tracking number but it doesn't work :( I want to know how close it is, I love playing the "where is my parcel" game.

My account said 'shipped' yesterday, but overnight got an email to say the Wubba Ballistics were out of stock till the end of November. Gave me 3 options - wait - ship the rest of the order now and get a credit or replace it with a Wubba Wubba or a Wubba Friend. Chose the latter - the Ballistic was only to see what they were like - and Kirra's rabbit Wubba Friend is looking a bit second hand (unsurprisingly) so she can have a new Friend. :D