Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collars arrived today, ordered on the 16th November so pretty quick.

Yeah like you need more collars. embarrass.gif

Busted LOL, actually they did need new martingales, swimming has taken its toll on the old ones! They have plenty of flat collars I have to admit. These were inexpensive, sturdy and dry very fast - they were tested today and so far so good :D

Ooooooh free shipping store wide for US delivery!

Just as well I've booked my flights :laugh:

You ready to take our orders with you? :laugh:

Only if you're ready to pay my excess baggage fees :laugh: I had to purchase an extra suitcase on my last trip just so I could get all the dog training gear home! The quarantine beagles thought it was Christmas :D

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Has anyone here purchased a ventlock? And if so, are they any good and how much do they weigh please?

I think RubyStar did last year. I added it to a cart once and the shipping wasn't a lot if you're buying extra stuff.

Yeah I have used it when I have had to pop into the shop or something when I'm out of town, or if I leave my dogs in the car after training and it's still a bit warm out (cars have been robbed at our canine grounds so don't want to leave the door up) it does make a vast difference to airflow through the back of the car (my dogs are crated though - if they weren't I'd use a smaller ventlock for less access)

My second order was processed through the Jamaica NY facility on 25th, with no further updates. It's got a couple of puppy sized bunny tugs which I was hoping to have for the new arrival tomorrow... :o so I hope it randomly shows up like a few others in here.

Edited to add: Showed up today, just in time :thumbsup: :D

Edited by Jess.

• 2 weeks later...