Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email on the 7th to say it has been shipped but nothing since then.. If I knew it would take this long I would have ordered earlier when I first saw the thread , it's Lacey 2nd birthday tomorrow , now I have to tell her no presents :scared: :laugh:

You could always get a chicken wing or something like that, and wrap it in lots and lots of paper, so she can have the fun of ripping the package to shreds :rofl: . And then she can have all the fun of her toys later. :D

My second order has cleared customs in OZ, so hoping it will get down here before tooooo long.

I got an email on the 7th to say it has been shipped but nothing since then.. If I knew it would take this long I would have ordered earlier when I first saw the thread , it's Lacey 2nd birthday tomorrow , now I have to tell her no presents :scared: :laugh:

You could always get a chicken wing or something like that, and wrap it in lots and lots of paper, so she can have the fun of ripping the package to shreds :rofl: . And then she can have all the fun of her toys later. :D

My second order has cleared customs in OZ, so hoping it will get down here before tooooo long.

Justice got to try out the Chillybuddy Cooling Jacket I bought him this morning since he had his group training class and it's going to be 37 degrees today. I put it on him wet and it worked really well. His body under the jacket was noticeably cooler than the rest of him and even once it dried it still kept him pretty cool. :thumbsup:

The only downside is that he looks like he's wearing a cross between a superman cape and a top fit for wearing on a mardi gras float. :laugh:

:laugh: Don't tell him that...it might affect his macho image & give him a complex :laugh:

Justice got to try out the Chillybuddy Cooling Jacket I bought him this morning since he had his group training class and it's going to be 37 degrees today. I put it on him wet and it worked really well. His body under the jacket was noticeably cooler than the rest of him and even once it dried it still kept him pretty cool. :thumbsup:

The only downside is that he looks like he's wearing a cross between a superman cape and a top fit for wearing on a mardi gras float. :laugh:

:laugh: Don't tell him that...it might affect his macho image & give him a complex :laugh:

If this is the same dog you dress as a caterpiller ... he's probably thrilled with the step up to gay superman :rofl:

Guest RosieFT

Sorry RS the other cuz is staying here, Rosie loves it :)

Was going to order some crackle balls after Amypies recommendation, but alas too slow.

Got note in the mailbox today - raced down to PO to pick up my CR parcel - and they can't find it :cry: :laugh: . Hopefully it's still in the driver's truck - they're going to call me when they find it. Now I have to wait till Friday, probably :( .

The squeak in the Kong Squeezz football was hilarious, even funnier than the one in the dumbbell. The football is my pups favourite toy. He doesn't even want to look at anything else at the moment, despite his initial excitement over every single toy. The squeak in the football only lasted 5 minutes though (and the dumbbell was completely chewed to pieces in 5 minutes). The pup is crazy about them though, so I still wish I could order a few more.

Everything else in still in one piece, though that might be because most of the focus has been on the squeezzes and isqueaks. One isqueak lost its squeak in less than 2 minutes and is looking quite cracked now. I think it's probably the best purchase for my boy though. He's obsessed with the squishy toys, and at least the isqueaks still hold up for longer than other similar toys. Though if anyone has any recommendations for other rubber type toys that hold up but still have a fair amount of give, I'd be interested. The pup liked toys like the cuz at first, but he's gone off them in favour of the squishier isqueaks and squeezz toys. :laugh:

Guest Labradork

Poppy loves the Kong Squeeezzes and the I-squeaks. The dumbbell is her absolute favourite.

Edited by Labradork

Guest Labradork

Poppy loves the Kong Squeeezzes and the I-squeaks. The dumbbell is her absolute favourite.

your unedited post made me lol

:laugh: