Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order #1 arrived today :thumbsup:

Jodie was trying to swap her soggy old tennis ball for a new Air Squeek straight away. Stevie wanted the Kong frisbee, but then they both saw the Wubba monkey friend and suddenly it disappeared!

The big safestix had hubby a little concerned. Stevie was very keen on that too.

We've tried out the Easywalker harness but I think I should have got the next size up. And some instructions :o

Now to try to remember what I ordered in #2, whether I need more, and which bits are safe for a tiny puppy and his littermates as a 'hello to the world' gift :D

Guest donatella

Still waiting :coffee:

Me too! and people are onto their 2nd and 3rd orders already. Oh the outrage up here in Qld *shakes fist at clean run*

And Kirra quite likes her little Kong Wubba ballistic hippo. :laugh:

I have received order #1 & #3 but not #2 or #4 yet.. My guys absolutely love their Wubba Friends the best!

Mine have arrived out of order too. I'm so glad I went back for the wubba friends and ballistic friends now! Can't wait!

got both my orders in 1 box yesterday :thumbsup:

Completely OT but the cartoon in your sig just made me :D That was SO me at training last night - there were "screw up cookies" being handed out left, right and centre :rofl:

I soooooo wish my screw ups were at training :o

My order #1 arrived today :thumbsup:

Jodie was trying to swap her soggy old tennis ball for a new Air Squeek straight away. Stevie wanted the Kong frisbee, but then they both saw the Wubba monkey friend and suddenly it disappeared!

The big safestix had hubby a little concerned. Stevie was very keen on that too.

We've tried out the Easywalker harness but I think I should have got the next size up. And some instructions :o

Now to try to remember what I ordered in #2, whether I need more, and which bits are safe for a tiny puppy and his littermates as a 'hello to the world' gift :D

I got wrong size for Chopper too, the measurements said get Large, but I have it tightened all the way it can go , wondering if I should get the right size b4 free ship ends :laugh:

yup - I can't bring myself to purchase a 'safe stix'... looks a little wrong ;-). Hehehe!

Mine love the crackle balls. I hate this thread though... full of enablers giving me more ideas for toys! Grrr :p

I'm buying up for a "rainy day" - ie: those times when toys go missing or the dogs destroy their favourite thing and you can never find them to buy again or can't justify paying $20 for it when you could have bought it for $4 on CR with free shipping!

Tossing up whether to buy one of the cloud collars? Has anybody used them? Do they work well?

My boy loves his crackle ball, but they can be destroyed easily and my girl decided to eat most of it, so definitely a toy to only let them have under supervision! In saying that, i did buy more just cos he loves it so much! Those furry wubbza's are a hit too!

Mine LOVE LOVE LOVE the crackle balls! It's like a marriage of their two favourite things!

Still waiting for my second order, ordered on the 20th Oct...

I wonder if CR has changed their shipping/packing process because they used to be really good and now not so great...