Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this "Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on November 06, 2012 at 8:23 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination" mean it's on it's way? It's been showing that status since Tuesday. Not that I'm being impatient or anything :o

Mine arrived the day after it said it had been processed in NZ. :thumbsup:

The iSqueaks and the Kong Squeeezz toys are the favourites :)

I've got the Kong squeezz toys still to come. I thought they might be a hit after he was so taken with the isqueak, so fingers crossed!

Edited by Aphelion

Guest Labradork

The iSqueaks and the Kong Squeeezz toys are the favourites :)

I've got the Kong squeezz toys still to come. I thought they might be a hit after he was so taken with the isqueak, so fingers crossed!

Yeah I'm glad I bought the whole set of Kong Squeeezz toys.

Mine has STILL been in new York since the 25th. It's good since I'll now be back within 10 working days, but I'm just so curious to know what's happening with it!!

Mine was in NY for ages too and then all of a sudden in Australia! I don't think they update the tracking to say when it's left NY, only when it's arrived and been processed. At least, mine didn't. So yours could be in transit to the country, rather than just having a relaxing holiday in NY :laugh:

Are the Kong Squeeezz toys durable? How comparable to an isqueak? Thinking of getting the ball version!

I've never had them before, but from the reviews I checked out I'd guess not as durable. They are supposedly made to last and so that they will keep squeaking if punctured. They are cheap enough that I thought it would be worth trying a few...and the squeak is rather unique sounding too! :laugh:

Yay! First box arrived! And I've even managed to put some away for Christmas :D

I ordered one of the Kong 'Safe Stix' - which they love - not sure if it's just me but does anyone else think they look a bit like an adult toy? :laugh: My housemate was in stiches when the dogs were playing with it.

ETA - a 'rude' adult toy :rofl:

Edited by Lisey

I ordered one of the Kong 'Safe Stix' - which they love - not sure if it's just me but does anyone else think they look a bit like an adult toy? :laugh: My housemate was in stiches when the dogs were playing with it.

I was going to buy one, but that thought crossed my mind and I just couldn't bring myself to get one :rofl:

I was going to buy one, but that thought crossed my mind and I just couldn't bring myself to get one :rofl:

I got one anyway...but I may not be taking it out and about! :laugh:

I'm half embarrassed to see it in my yard but I've told myself not to be silly - I know what it is - can only wonder what the neighbours think! :laugh:

I'm half embarrassed to see it in my yard but I've told myself not to be silly - I know what it is - can only wonder what the neighbours think! :laugh:

I think it was on another forum, someone said a stranger yelled out a comment about it. Mine is so not going to leave the yard! :laugh:

I think it was on another forum, someone said a stranger yelled out a comment about it. Mine is so not going to leave the yard! :laugh:

I think it was discussed in OT.

Has anyone had any problems with the GoDog toys with the chew guard. My donkey lost its foot within minutes :( Its all come apart at the stitching. The labels still attached and nothing else is damaged so I dont think it was treated excessively roughly.... I tried writing an email to them but the email on the back is apparently no longer valid.

Also has anyone got either of the control unleashed dvd sets? Are they better than the book? Different to the book? Interesting to watch - I tend to find dvds where someone talks boring, I want to see doing. I only ask cause they're so expensive and Im trying to decide which is better to get.

Mine are fine but they do say they don't suit excessive chewers. How hard are your guys on them?

I had the games DVDs but landed up selling them. Good to watch once but they give absolutely no context so you really need to brush up on the book first.