Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

You can't blame CR for the tracking though. Mine still said it had cleared customs and was in Sydney when it was delivered in Adelaide. My second order has been saying "being processed by customs" for over a day now. The first order had that for only a few minutes. So it depends on how well the mail handlers scan and update things.

I do think the hurricane would have had a big effect on things. They also had another bad weather system go through last week.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tossing up whether to buy one of the cloud collars? Has anybody used them? Do they work well?

I've heard some dogs can still reach some injuries, and the collars can also be punctured. I've still heard a lot of good things about them, and I'd really like one myself. I just don't know how well they would work for my big boy. I also don't think the largest size would be quite big enough, but I'm not certain. It does say it's for mastiffs etc, but it also says 18" and up and my boy is more like 9 inches above that, I think. The largest size elizabethan collar at the vets doesn't even come close to fitting him, so I'd really like to have something. Just haven't figured out if I should risk getting something much too small.

I found the cloud collar did not work for my dogs as they could easily reach their back ends and tails. I also thought the product was poorly manufactured as the seams started coming apart after very little use and the loops which you feed the collar through rip off at the seams.

Edited by Mim

Monica Percival, the nice Clean Run front person, just said on the Clean Run Yahoo group that they won't be doing free shipping storewide this year... "Last year we lost a lot of money because the store doesn't have the ability to exclude particular items (the heavy ones) from a free shipping offer. The programmer was supposed to finish the code to support that feature this year, but he has not."

Naughty programmer :cry:

Monica Percival, the nice Clean Run front person, just said on the Clean Run Yahoo group that they won't be doing free shipping storewide this year... "Last year we lost a lot of money because the store doesn't have the ability to exclude particular items (the heavy ones) from a free shipping offer. The programmer was supposed to finish the code to support that feature this year, but he has not."

Naughty programmer :cry:

Yeh, they said on FB a week or so ago they wouldn't be doing store wide free shipping this year.

I may or may not have ordered Ziggy a new winter coat....

Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on November 14, 2012 at 3:56 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

:cheer:

I've actually started another Wish List for the express purposes of putting in an order in when I next go to the US :o

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Hurrah! Parcel arrived yesterday.

I'm very impressed with his Stegosaurus. James can normally break through a toy in 5 minutes and, after probably 45 minutes of total play, Dinosaur is still in one piece (well, the tag has been ripped off and the squeaker's dead). I call that a success! James is now determinedly trying to rip the spikes off its back. He is disturbingly single-minded in his destructiveness.

But now all the things I wanted for the second order are no longer Free Shipping :( Shouldn't have waited to test the dinosaur before ordering.

Edited by Niques

But now all the things I wanted for the second order are no longer Free Shipping :( Shouldn't have waited to test the dinosaur before ordering.

No, but there is new stuff on free shipping (lots of food though, which is pointless for us) but a lot more training things for those interested, and thundershirts.

Edited by minimax

Sooooo glad I ordered my crackle balls yesterday! My guys would be devo'd if they'd missed out on extra crack!balls.

Damn! I had a stack sitting in my cart and was still getting around to checking out! oh well

Anyone know if the rabbit fur tugs get through quarantine here?

I received my racoon tug toy today...that was my second order...(I am just putting another list together). Anything, which I might have doubts about with customs, I put in a seperate order, so if it does get held up it doesn't delay the whole order...but so far so good with leather/goat/hide/racoon tug toys. :)