Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

I have just put my third order in...already got my first two. Ordered some gear for myself this time along with a couple of new collars. Now I am tempted to get one of those Quiet Time Deluxe Ombre Swirl Dog Beds. I wonder if the cover is zippered. I will have to stop looking :laugh:

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a light bulb moment and checked my account on cleanrun and it states my order was shipped the day after I ordered :thumbsup: Still wondering why I haven't received an email ...

Check your spam filter!

Thanks spotted devil. The addy had been added to 'trusted', so not the spam filter.

I emailed cleanrun and received a reply that they had lost trace of my order since shipping out! They are re-doing my order. Fingers & paws crossed here that it doesn't get lost too :)

I'm very impressed by their customer service focus :thumbsup:

Edited by nannalou

Just had a light bulb moment and checked my account on cleanrun and it states my order was shipped the day after I ordered :thumbsup: Still wondering why I haven't received an email ...

Check your spam filter!

Thanks spotted devil. The addy had been added to 'trusted', so not the spam filter.

I emailed cleanrun and received a reply that they had lost trace of my order since shipping out! They are re-doing my order. Fingers & paws crossed here that it doesn't get lost too :)

I'm very impressed by their customer service focus :thumbsup:

The shipping email comes from [email protected], not the normal CR email (just in case that particular address isn't on your safe list)

Wish I'd gotten in earlier to get some of those squeaky chewy Kong toys - I found some in Petstock the other day and thought they'd be awesome puppy toys. Had a look at some puppy toys in Best Friends today and most of them were up around the $20 mark, minimum. :eek:

Wish I'd gotten in earlier to get some of those squeaky chewy Kong toys - I found some in Petstock the other day and thought they'd be awesome puppy toys. Had a look at some puppy toys in Best Friends today and most of them were up around the $20 mark, minimum. :eek:

Well, my boy loved his a lot. It broke after five minutes of play. :mad Even though they were cheap it feels like a waste when something is gone that quickly. I'm sure they'd be great for some dogs, and can imagine they might work well for some pups (just not strong chewers), but my boy wasn't even really trying to tear into it or anything.

Lots of puppy goodies arrived on my doorstep yesterday. 2 weeks from ordering to delivery....dare I go back for another look!

They have some other great toys up there now for puppies Poomother!!

Jazz is due in a week but I am going to wait and see how many before ordering more. If we only get the 2 predicted they will have more than enough toys. LOL

Order number four submitted... :o

I just got Justice one of the Quiet Time Deluxe Ombre Swirl Mats for his crate and some Timberwolf balls.

I was thinking about one of those. I wonder if it has a zipper on the cover. Maybe I should ask Clean Run :thumbsup:

BTW...I just put order number 4 in...a pair of those cute reading glasses, an LED light & 4 lots of the stuff you wash your waterproof gear in. I might have to wait till next pay day to get the mattress. :(

what have peoples general delivery times been?

1st order posted 30/10 last usps update that it was processed in NY 7/11

2nd order posted 13/11 last usps update that is was processed in NY 14/11 (not so worried about this one)

just wondering how long i should wait before making contact with them or aus post to see if its still on its way or lost :(

what have peoples general delivery times been?

1st order posted 30/10 last usps update that it was processed in NY 7/11

2nd order posted 13/11 last usps update that is was processed in NY 14/11 (not so worried about this one)

just wondering how long i should wait before making contact with them or aus post to see if its still on its way or lost :(

They won't do anything until at least 30 days has passed. I contacted them when mine seemed lost after 24 days, but it turned up on day 25 :laugh:

Their response was:

While we understand that you are anxious to get your package, international orders shipped via the post office can take up to 30 days to arrive at their destination address. The post office does not guarantee the delivery times they advertise, they are guidelines. Please also keep in mind that packages can be further delayed by your country’s Customs Department for inspection.

Then they went on to say to contact them if it wasn't recieved by 30 days and they would send a replacement.

I got heaps of toys....good and bad cuz....kongs and a bumi (meant to be indestructable)....we will see as I have three Amstaffs....lol.....I received an email to say it was shipped on 2nd November and am still waiting....the tracking number says it was sent to New York and is in transit....I will wait the 30 days and see if it turns up....I have ordered harnesses before and they arrived in 2 1/2 weeks so hopefully will get our package soon (this is the dogs xmas presents) so I hope they do turn up :)

I got heaps of toys....good and bad cuz....kongs and a bumi (meant to be indestructable)....we will see as I have three Amstaffs....lol.....I received an email to say it was shipped on 2nd November and am still waiting....the tracking number says it was sent to New York and is in transit....I will wait the 30 days and see if it turns up....I have ordered harnesses before and they arrived in 2 1/2 weeks so hopefully will get our package soon (this is the dogs xmas presents) so I hope they do turn up :)

I wanted a bumi too, but they weren't in the free shipping section were they?

I was just about to post to ask the same thing ... I bought on the 24 October and it still isn't here :( looks like I might have to go to plan B for my SS.

Gosh, they are taking a while! I place a few orders and they seem to be speeding up for me. I received my November 7th order today. Although I placed another order on the 16th and that one hasn't even been processed yet, so perhaps they aren't speeding up just yet!

I'm really happy with everything I've got so far though. The prices were great, and Cleanrun's customer service and speed at putting any errors right has been good too. One of my isqueak balls in my last arriving order does seem to have a different squeak to the quack ones and hasn't got any marks on it so far, while another one that arrived today has. So I'm also crossing my fingers that I got one of the older ones! The pup goes crazy for them, so I'd love one that will last.

Edited by Aphelion