Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: More stuff! I'm so happy! Not that I need to place any more orders. :laugh: I want a quiet time mat. I wish they had one for a 48" crate :(

Small order number two got here today, a few days after order three arrived. This one had been searched by customs though.

The Holee Cuz has such a cute little squeak.

8189854508_4641dfdef9.jpg

At this stage the Kong Squeezz toy is the new favourite.

8189854368_f95c0925b3.jpg

Edited by Aphelion

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wild thangs toys are great too - I got them last year. Might stock up on some more....

A warning to anyone buying the tube feeder though, I've heard reports of dogs biting the tube and the ball popping out and choking them, so it might be for gentle eaters only!

Guest donatella

Got my order today and jeez you need a strong jaw to get a squeak from some of these toys, I don't think they're made for toy breeds :laugh:

Lucy loves the wubba thing though, that's softish.

I've just ordered two limited slip collars, so excited they are on free shipping. Hopefully they will arrive before it runs out, if they fit I will be ordering a few, they are so cheap compared to similar ones I can find here.

:thumbsup: Yay my order finally came in! I got the small and medium isqueak, the tugga wubba and the elephant toy. I am super happy with the quality of all the toys! My puppy went crazy for the I squeaks in particular. I noticed the small squeak was made of harder rubber than the medium but my puppy is not a strong chewer so I don't think it will be a problem in any case.

It's too bad they took away free shipping for some of the toys. I was still thinking about getting those crackle balls....

Edited by ann21

Noooooooo! :cry: control unleashed and another couple of books I wanted aren't on free shipping any more! Gah! I shouldn't have procrastinated!

Postage for one book is $38!! So a $25 book turns into a $63 book :eek::cry::eek:

Anyone know where I can get it cheaper?

Someone in the member marketplace is selling Control Unleashed :)