Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you doing to the squeaks! I have a good Cuz and a bad Cuz here that are on their 2nd and 3rd puppies respectively :laugh: Still squeaking!

I really liked the squeak too, but see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgo4Hv1_NE0

He still loves it. It's his absolute favourite (so I'm still going to order another couple, but he really liked to drop it to make it squeak, so I wish that it squeaked for longer than a few minutes of play.

8162990758_1aef783f6b.jpg

Edited by Aphelion

I've received an email that my parcel has been shipped but I don't trust it now. It appears to have addressed me in Chinese characters :eek:

If nothing turns up in the next week or so I'll email Clean Run again to see what's going on, but I don't want to use the email links!

Update - credit card shows they've credited the item they were waiting for, so parcel really should be on its way. :cheer:

The rabbit squeaker is by far the biggest hit here - I wish I had ordered more! It caused a teeny "tiff" yesterday. They each took turn to run around the house like wild things with the prized squeaky rabbit in their mouth. The other one would then steal it and do the same. All was good, then Lucy got it and gave Fergus "the look". No snapping. No growling. Just "the look". Game over Fergs. So he started barking at her and crying. She did not relent.

What are you doing to the squeaks! I have a good Cuz and a bad Cuz here that are on their 2nd and 3rd puppies respectively :laugh: Still squeaking!

How long have you had them? I've got some isqueaks from about 3 years ago that are still squeaking, but the ones they are selling today I hate to say it are rubbish quality. Such thin rubber! I thought the bad cuz I got yesterday felt like stronger rubber and I was impressed, but the squeaker fell away and was rolling around on the inside while the outside was still perfectly in tact! I might buy a couple more cuz's and only use them in training and see how they last. The large isqueak however felt ok quality and withstood half hour of solid squeaking by Millie!

:laugh: megan. So of course you know what you have to do now, don't you. :rofl: Are they still on free shipping? :bolt:

Nope, those are one of the things that sold out within a couple of days and there will be no more coming from the manufacturer, either.

Yay, mine is here!

I am SO chuffed because I got the fox wubba friend which is the one I reaaaaaaally wanted (corgis look like foxes!).

I bought the holee cuz, one wubba friend, a tugga wubba and the chewguard donkey. The holee cuz is a hit but I don't think it will last long, the rubber is very soft. The tugga wubba was a replacement for one I bought last year as it was a big hit, but they've changed the design and now they have rope wrapped around the middle instead of just canvas material, my dogs don't like it as much as the previous one. The wubba friend is their new favourite toy :laugh: The donkey is for the "future puppy" stash which I've been adding to for years. Sarge desperately wants it so I might have to buy him his own :laugh:

Edited by Mim

:laugh: megan. So of course you know what you have to do now, don't you. :rofl: Are they still on free shipping? :bolt:

Nope, those are one of the things that sold out within a couple of days and there will be no more coming from the manufacturer, either.

:(:cry: Which explains why they weren't there when I went looking just now :rofl:

The rubber on my largest isqeuak isn't holding up that well. I don't think it will last that long. He still loves the way the ball squishes even without the squeak.So even with the less than fantastic rubber and the very fast dying squeak, I'm going to have to get more isqueaks. The squeak on the cuz is still fine and the rubber seems fairly tough so far.

I really like the way the water wubba floats quite high too, and the pup loves to shake it once its wet. He's not very interested in the fantastic foam ball or the easy glider, but I think they will be handy and fun when out at the park. There are already a few big teeth marks in the kong wobbler, so I'm glad I didn't pay the crazy prices they sell for over here. He does really like it though (even without treats inside)! The kong ballistic is enough of a soft toy that after a few minutes of play, he wants to stand on it white trying to tear it. :scold: I'm sure it won't last very long either. He's a pretty happy pup allround today. Now just waiting on order number three, since the first two were combined.

How long have you had them? I've got some isqueaks from about 3 years ago that are still squeaking, but the ones they are selling today I hate to say it are rubbish quality. Such thin rubber! I thought the bad cuz I got yesterday felt like stronger rubber and I was impressed, but the squeaker fell away and was rolling around on the inside while the outside was still perfectly in tact! I might buy a couple more cuz's and only use them in training and see how they last. The large isqueak however felt ok quality and withstood half hour of solid squeaking by Millie!

I think horus sent Ziggy the good Cuz at least 5 years ago and sent Em the bad Cuz nearly 2 years ago so that's not bad!

What a shame they're not lasting as long - the squeak is the best bit!

Shopping for club prizes - that is a good idea! Our club has a trial on the 17th, but they most probably won't arrive on time. Might have to keep them for myself then...

My second order is ready to be picked up from the parcel locker. I know from the status that customs has searched the box. Fingers crossed that the bunny tug made it through, although I'm not hopeful. Might need to place another order...

ETA: the dogs aren't that keen on the foam balls, but they do give great foot massages (the balls, not the dogs)

Edited by megan_

I think horus sent Ziggy the good Cuz at least 5 years ago and sent Em the bad Cuz nearly 2 years ago so that's not bad!

What a shame they're not lasting as long - the squeak is the best bit!

Come to think of it, I think my original isqueaks are more 4-5 years old and they are the ones still going strong!

Hate it when they change a fabulous product into something crappy :( I'd be stocking up on even more if they were made tough like they used to!

I have $35 of stuff in my cart but thinking twice if I really need to place that order :o I actually would like to put a few more things in there but I'll be up to another $60 or so on things I just don't need before I know it!! I have a huge box of dog toys outside that are either still new with tags on, or played with once. Dog-toy-shop-o-holic :o

Come to think of it, I think my original isqueaks are more 4-5 years old and they are the ones still going strong!

Hate it when they change a fabulous product into something crappy :( I'd be stocking up on even more if they were made tough like they used to!

If the squeak lasted and the rubber was like it used to be, the isqueak would seriously be the best toy ever! I wish I had one of the old ones with the better rubber. I suppose at least I have a quiet isqueak as an indoor toy now! :laugh:

We do like the water wubba too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMZURRPNw0E