Dogue Puppy Missing

DobieMum

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the owner and the breeder of this puppy. As like most breeders, pups are given collars, coloured ribbons and often knicknames in order to identify them from their litter mates. She was the orange collar pup, she has been knicknamed 'Orange' since the situation arose.

So I guess one could say this is the puppy's name.

Given some of the other crap I have seen on FB in the past 24hrs it doesn't suprise me that someone is now saying the puppy's name is fake or the puppy is fake......I don't think I have ever been so insulted in my life until I saw a posting asking 'isn't this the one asking for donations so they don't have to pay for the sick pups treatment'....seriously wtf. On top of that other message flying around saying she has been found.

So let me clear a few things up:

I am the breeder and the owner

The puppy is the orange collared puppy from my litter - therefore her knickname is orange ( and she answers to it).

She is still missing and we have not received any information despite how far the word has been spread

We have NOT and will NOT ever ask for donations or financial assistance, nor do we need too.

I am the owner and the breeder of this puppy. As like most breeders, pups are given collars, coloured ribbons and often knicknames in order to identify them from their litter mates. She was the orange collar pup, she has been knicknamed 'Orange' since the situation arose.

Given some of the other crap I have seen on FB in the past 24hrs it doesn't suprise me that someone is now saying the puppy's name is fake or the puppy is fake......I don't think I have ever been so insulted in my life until I saw a posting asking 'isn't this the one asking for donations so they don't have to pay for the sick pups treatment'....seriously wtf. On top of that other message flying around saying she has been found.

The puppy is the orange collared puppy from my litter - therefore her knickname is orange ( and she answers to it).

She is still missing and we have not received any information despite how far the word has been spread

We have NOT and will NOT ever ask for donations or financial assistance, nor do we need too.

I feel so sorry for you and your darling puppy, there are people around who really scare me now these days.

People are being taught to despise anyone who breeds, I even had one woman challenge me "how could you breed and sell your own childs babies"?

Like when the "fur baby" stuff began, I never dream't some people really cant differientate between a human child and a dog?

Soon as some discover you bred her the attacks begin, although there is another element who decide you must have deserved it if your pup was stolen.

There's some really weird people.

Many think Im really weird, because nowdays I dont trust anyone, anymore, unless Ive known them for years or I have friends who have and can vouch for them.

I know some of mine have had some weird names over the years. Im apalled at some of the comments I've read here already.

But good manners or having any care for other peoples feelings seem to dissappear at light speed when its on the internet.

Remember the majority of people are wishing and praying for your puppies speedy recovery.

Only a tiny minority drive in the hurt, pity its so painful you tend to forget it's so few they dont deserve noticing.

Edited by asal

It was mentioned that the 10 week old puppy had been spayed and was also sick. Had the puppy been at the vets for a few days and had been seen by someone coming into the vet? A customer that may of asked a few questions? Is the health of the puppy life threatening. Do you need to perhaps mention this. I know you said the puppy may or may not still have stitches.

It was mentioned that the 10 week old puppy had been spayed and was also sick. Had the puppy been at the vets for a few days and had been seen by someone coming into the vet? A customer that may of asked a few questions? Is the health of the puppy life threatening. Do you need to perhaps mention this. I know you said the puppy may or may not still have stitches.

I know when my sick pup was stolen my vet only gave her a 50/50 chance of survival without her medications.

lucky for her she survived, although even the police had a laugh when they were caught said I should be charged, she was so sick it was 3 months before they could sell her? Like that the? are you only allowed healthy animals for theives????????

1350897070[/url]' post='5995098']

All I did is ask if there was another name ...

1350897070[/url]' post='5995098']

All I did is ask if there was another name ...

And you got the answer.

1350889703[/url]' post='5994960']
1350882755[/url]' post='5994847']

Does the puppy have another name other than 'orange'?

One would presume not seeing as this is the name being advertised from pillar to post to find her.

Ridiculous question.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Happy to delete my FB request to Australian friends to share the topic if my question is just too ridiculous. I'll especially ask the Queenslanders given Donatella's rudeness.

you forgot it wasnt the pups owner who had a shot at you, remember?

I REALLY hope people don't derail this important thread by bickering with each other, it's not fair in what is already a horribly stressful time for Natasha and all involved. Maybe just think about whether you need to comment negatively on what other posters say.

So hoping for Orange's safe return xx

I REALLY hope people don't derail this important thread by bickering with each other, it's not fair in what is already a horribly stressful time for Natasha and all involved. Maybe just think about whether you need to comment negatively on what other posters say.

This. I also thought Orange was a good name when I saw it. I like quirky names. really hope she comes back soon/now

Actully I was suprised Sheridan became so upset. Seemed to me it was just a misunderstanding, nothing should let this get derailed, its too important everyone works for her safe return.

I do fear for her outcome though seeing as she's been desexed and is of no puppy farming prospects now. :(

I think desexing would work in her favour, actually. If she is healthy enough to survive, her being a desexed, 'rare' breed means that she is more likely to be on sold to a pet home than ending up in a puppy farm/BYB situation.

What I would be doing is keeping an eye on gumtree and the trading post etc., and maybe also contacting obedience/agility clubs and asking if they have a magazine/bulletin that people can advertise in asking members to keep a look out for her. Dog people are the first ones who would notice another dog around, especially one new to their area, a 'rare' breed, a puppy, and such a striking looking dog.

Exactly. I can't believe so many "so called dog lovers", can be so cruel. Come home soon Orange.

I was hoping to come in here and find Orange safely home. :(

Hoping once the thieves realise how far and wide Orange will be recognised they will return her!

Edited by tlc