Dogue Puppy Missing

DobieMum

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, we haven't had any solid leads or information come through :( Very frustrating.

We are still on the look out and hoping wherever she is she is safe and that we get her home soon.

Thank you all for thinking of her.

If you live in or know anyone who lives in the immediate area Redbank Plains/ Springfield/ Camira area please still keep a look out. We hope she is still in that immediate area, if she is that's our best hope of ever getting her back.

Whoever has her is probably keeping her under lock and key, but they can't keep her that way forever. All information no matter how small it might seem could be valuable.

the wonderful thing about microchips is she is forever connected to you. I so hope that phone call is comming soon.

I know my vet was astonished one day,had a lovely dog brought in for stitches for an injury, he scanned him and discovered he had been reported lost or stolen 3 years earlier, his owner were overjoyed so although we are so praying for you she comes home tonight.

It doesnt mean it might be tomorrow next week whatever. It was 3 months before those chips found my girls back home. The weird thing was although they were tens of miles apart they were home within days of each other. soon as they were sold and yes it was their chips did the job even though their new owners had been told they were not chipped. one scan revealed the truth.

Edited by asal