Just When You Don't Have The Camera Handy

Loving my Oldies

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm allowed to go to the toilet on my own, but there is always at least a minder or two waiting on the other side of the door when I come out.

Except if there's a thunderstorm, then I have to hold a pomeranian under one arm and try to stop the german shepherd sitting on my knee - he won't let me go anywhere without him if there's a storm. Fortunately the other six dogs are oblivious to thunderstorms, thank goodness, as our loo is simply not large enough for nine bodies!

I'm allowed to go to the toilet on my own, but there is always at least a minder or two waiting on the other side of the door when I come out.

Except if there's a thunderstorm, then I have to hold a pomeranian under one arm and try to stop the german shepherd sitting on my knee - he won't let me go anywhere without him if there's a storm. Fortunately the other six dogs are oblivious to thunderstorms, thank goodness, as our loo is simply not large enough for nine bodies!

Gosh, I think we need a group photo :eek: .

A long long long long time ago when I was a volunteer walker at a small Sydney pound, there were a Pomeranian and a German Shepherd brought in together. And they were adopted together, too, by a couple who thought the GS would be nice for the man and the Pomeranian for the woman. You can guess what happened, can't you? The dogs picked their person. :laugh: :laugh:

I decided to be mean and cruel to my dogs by going to the bathroom, on my own, and closing the door. :eek::eek:

When I emerged, there they all were. Five little anxious faces, all staring up at me as they waited in the hallway. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: meanie. Maddie came to me as a foster in December 2010...and that was the last time I went to the loo on my own :laugh:

Boston, my pug, insists on inspecting the contents of the bowl and being present for the flushing process. Sometimes he stands up and looks into the bowl (when no one has used the toilet) and then looks up at me with this "make it flush mum!" look on his face, so I make it flush for him, just because it makes him so happy.

I think my little man is going to grow up to be a plumber :D

Boston, my pug, insists on inspecting the contents of the bowl and being present for the flushing process. Sometimes he stands up and looks into the bowl (when no one has used the toilet) and then looks up at me with this "make it flush mum!" look on his face, so I make it flush for him, just because it makes him so happy.

Sometimes I wish there was a "like" button on this forum, all of the above had me laughing and relating to them

Cheers

:laugh: plumber pug.

I decided to be mean and cruel to my dogs by going to the bathroom, on my own, and closing the door. :eek::eek:

When I emerged, there they all were. Five little anxious faces, all staring up at me as they waited in the hallway. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: meanie. Maddie came to me as a foster in December 2010...and that was the last time I went to the loo on my own :laugh:

I've given up closing the bathroom door when I go potty... unless I have human company that is...

T.

OMG! All these funny stories. :laugh:

Can't get my head around the Horse in the Loo :eek:

Sometimes, T, I want to Greta Garbo ...... And not have bare legs scratched as little dogs want to be picked up. :laugh: