My Heart Beat At My Feet, Bella Donna

Nic.B

Glad to hear she's home Nic. :)

:heart: Thank you Alyosha, me too! You know how much Bella means to me :)

Bella finally got out of bed late this afternoon to check on the ducks and chooks so she is feeling much better.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome to hear :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Truth be told, she's probably dealing better with it than you are!! :laugh:

I know! I am such a worry wart, I try not to be though I am hopeless.

I hope Bella keeps on her side of the bed tonight!

Bet she doesn't though :laugh:

they are precious to us aren't they. Had my little girl to the vets last night..only an open scratch on her face requiring collar and antibiotics, but I was so stressed out. They say that life is stressful with children..we'll I'm here to vouch that life can also be stressful with dogs!

Glad about your little girl...all sounds promising.

Oh I hope your little girl is ok and feeling better PW. They are monkeys at times though we wouldnt be without them :)

Great news, everything has come back as clear, nothing to worry about at all :thumbsup:

Bella is much better and almost back to her old self. The wounds are all clean, dry and normal colour, no swelling etc.

I am thrilled, so happy for Bella, I have told her she had better stay around as I need my nanna dog.

Thanks so much guys for your wishes and support :heart:

I'm so glad Bella's in the clear & that she's recovering well.

I know what you went thro'. My 11 year old tibbie girl, Angel, who'd never had any illness in her life, developed a round lump in her side.

Very serious look on the face of the vet as he looked at the tests. Looked a bit sinister, he said. More definitive tests required. I was terrified witless. Operation to remove the lump showed it was a bit of harmless fatty tissue. She recovered instantly.... took me a while!