I Won A Photo Session With Ruthless!

Polgara's Shadow

Hi everyone - I won a photoshoot with Ruthless from the Staffy Rescue raffle :dancingelephant:

We live in Victoria but managed to squeeze in a visit with Ruthless in Sydney while visiting family up that way. It was a stinking hot day - but Vulcan had a ball. I was anxious that Brat Vulcan would make an appearance but I was pleasantly surprised that we got Sweet as Pie Vulcan instead. Ruth was terrific with him.

We also got a gorgeous Ruthless collar which he is wearing right now as he lounges on the couch :D

Thanks Ruth we will cherish the photo's and the collar for a long time to come!!

Here's a few of the pics from the day:

ruthlessphotos-3812.jpgruthlessphotos_vulcan.jpgruthlessphotos-3832.jpgruthlessphotos_vulcan4.jpgruthlessphotos-1353.jpgruthlessphotos-1392.jpgruthlessphotos_vulcan3.jpg

Edited by Polgara's Shadow

Vulcan & I are feeling very spoilt to have won such a terrific prize. One lady saw the photo's on Ruth's blog and realised she'd seen us at the park - I remember her lovely beagles too :love:

The collar is really stunning and incredibly well made - the blue dots are Swarovski crystals :D

Thanks Krislin, Pers & Staffyluv we are very pleased with them :D

I particularly like the one where he's up in the air looking like a flying gargoyle... and had missed the ball completely :rofl:

:laugh: I thought gargoyle as well. Awesome photos, but not at all surprising. Vulcan is gorgeous :love:.