Vip Petfoods Natures Goodness Grainfree

kendall

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about trying the Coles grain free - applaws? A bit pricier than vip at $30 for 5.5kg

I might give it a go - I don't mind about the price. I was just trying to use an Australian made product :) The Applaws dry is made in Australia though the cans are imported.

What about trying the Coles grain free - applaws? A bit pricier than vip at $30 for 5.5kg

I might give it a go - I don't mind about the price. I was just trying to use an Australian made product :) The Applaws dry is made in Australia though the cans are imported.

It doesn't matter where it is made as long as it suits your dog.

The dog is the priority. :)

What a sad attitude :(

Im pretty sure Rosetta is aware that her dog is her priority, but kudos to her for trying to find a food which supports our country and suits her dog.

The concern may also be what happens to the product whilst entering Australia or how the product is made overseas ie does it have contents from China.

Yes that as well as supporting Australian companies.

I'm not fanatical about it - just prefer to support Australian made where I can. I am usually the dummy at the check-out with the Paul's milk and Dick Smith jams while everyone else seems to have the home brands :D

Of course the pup will get what suits him in the long run :D

I'm not fanatical about it - just prefer to support Australian made where I can. I am usually the dummy at the check-out with the Paul's milk and Dick Smith jams while everyone else seems to have the home brands :D

Of course the pup will get what suits him in the long run :D

I realise that :) Just wanted to point out that the dog was the priority not where the food was made.

Yep, I'm also the one in the supermarket checkout line up with all the cheapest brands.

Im pretty sure Rosetta is aware that her dog is her priority, but kudos to her for trying to find a food which supports our country and suits her dog.

X's 2, Clyde

X's 2, Clyde

Soooooooo, you people are more interested in where your food is made, than the quality and nutrition that is available in it and its suitability for your dogs.

I am sure Rosetta will find a product suitable for her dog in the long run.

We all know she cares or she wouldn't be asking and we care to or we wouldn't be trying to help.

X's 2, Clyde

Soooooooo, you people are more interested in where your food is made, than the quality and nutrition that is available in it and its suitability for your dogs.

I am sure Rosetta will find a product suitable for her dog in the long run.

We all know she cares or she wouldn't be asking and we care to or we wouldn't be trying to help.

Suitability takes into account many things, and often the source comes into suitability.

I don't feed my dogs treats that come from china, in my eyes they are not suitable for my dogs.

The source of the food is often a part of quality. If the quality is not good, the suitability is not good. Therefor, yes the source is important.

Edited by minimax

Might want to check where Applaws is made - my understanding is that it is a product imported from the UK.

According to the labels the dry is made in Australia and the canned is imported.