Disgusting Dogs

raineth

I love my dogs very very much, and every now and then they put that to the test.

This morning at the dog park Digby was digging around in the sand pit. I didn't think anything of it until I realised he'd unearthed cat poo and was gobbling it up. I called him to me but too late the poo was eaten. But as he came close I realised he had an extraordinary amount of it smeared across his mouth and some stuck in his jowls :angeldevil: That's when he decided to shake, and I got a cat poo and drool shower :cry:

Thanks Digby, I love you too.

Anyway please feel free to add your disgusting stories, even if it's just to make me feel better :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penny has eaten HUMAN poo a couple of times. Someone used to enjoy taking a dump at the park and on several occasions the soccer club toilet would block up so for some stupid reason they would empty it all over the grassy embankment at the park where people walk their dogs. :mad

Flashsmum, Delta is partial to a bit of horse poo too :eat:

I was waking Bruno one afternoon and he vomited a whole poo up! Infront of people!

I just kept walking and acted like I didn't know him!

:rofl:

Penny has eaten HUMAN poo a couple of times. Someone used to enjoy taking a dump at the park and on several occasions the soccer club toilet would block up so for some stupid reason they would empty it all over the grassy embankment at the park where people walk their dogs. :mad

oh that is hideous!

Guest crickets

My first dog Beau. We used to spend hours & hours over the road in this big reserve & one day Beau wouldn't come out from under this bush. Finally I crawled under & grabbed a handful of neck & dragged him out only to discover he had been busy opening up a discarded (very full) nappy and subsequently getting baby sh!t all over his face, in his mouth and for good measure had obviously rolled on it ....and of course my blind grab into the bush resulted in it all over me as well. I will never forget that stench and I'm certain I've never smelt anything that bad in 2 & a half decades of dog grooming !! :vomit:

Well I had one dog at the vet for suspected blockage which was causing squirty diarrhea which he was just making it outside onto our brick paving, so you can imagine all the globs of wet sloppy muck there. Then while at the vet getting treatment for said diarrhea one of the other dogs ate a WHOLE fruit cake and a whole bag of nuts, so later that day she started vomiting and diarrhea everywhere too, adding to the muck on the bricks. Four huge vomits outside and third dog decides to eat the yummy fruit cake vomit :vomit:

I've had enough!

we had a pet goat in a share house and he was being weaned off the bottle. he would suck vigorously on his bottle and do lots of farting during and after. there was a big party at the house one weekend and after hearing him scream for his bottle the next morning some bright spark decided to feed him left over alcoholic punch. he drank his bottle quite happily but a little later while on the long concrete back verandah he farted and sent diarrhea flying across the entire length of the verandah. it took a lot of scrubbing to get that off.

My Mum's old dog, years ago, chased a neighbours' scatty cat up onto her pergola. As she jumped and barked at poor kitty, he was so scared he pooed himself in one big runny slop onto the verandah. Dog, not to be outdone, jumped forward and licked up sloppy cat poo in one big slurp.

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Then wanted cuddles for being so clever...

At least the verandah was clean...

We have a yard and sometimes there are stray cats, chickens and whatever that would come over, I think they're our neighbor's. Our dog would usually run after these animals and if they are unlucky, they'd get eaten. However, one time when we let out dog out for her morning run, we were surprised to have her chase something we didn't see. The next thing I know, she has a dead rat in her mouth and dropped it in front of me. I was like :eek: !