Omg He Is So Handsome

We have a gorgeous urgent girl in Broken Hill ;)

793.jpg

This xb girl has been in the pound for ages, she nearly got rescue last week but she got left...long story

She's about 7-8 mths and really needs out soon....imp 793 She also has $30 kind donation from huntrox.

She really has been there ages and we are not sure how much longer they will hang onto her. This pound is good about giving them extra time but he has been there week and if it fills up over Christmas the ones that have been there the longest will be the first to go I'm afraid :(

Edited by BlackJaq

Instead of focusing on the cute ones who aren't near their due date (which reeks of PR) why aren't you promoting the ones due to be PTS?

I know what you're getting at but is it not okay for someone to share their appreciation for a dog, regardless of how long it has left to live?

Oh come on Minimax, don't be ridiculous. Mob mentality at play.

He's absolutely gorgeous. God I hope he makes it.

Well said. Not okay to have an opinion anymore with someone finding something to object about :(

I was just pointing out how gorgeous he was thats all. Wasnt promoting or anything just simply pointing out that he was adorable

Exactly and so you should be able to without someone getting their knickers in a knot. :shrug:

Instead of focusing on the cute ones who aren't near their due date (which reeks of PR) why aren't you promoting the ones due to be PTS?

I know what you're getting at but is it not okay for someone to share their appreciation for a dog, regardless of how long it has left to live?
There is an urgent rescue section for dogs who are nearing their date. Someone sees a dog on a website who takes their fancy and posts its photo. How can that reek of PR?

The dog is beautiful, Greylvr. If his temperament is as great as his looks, let us hope that he is given a beautiful home.

He's stunning! So many tris turning up in the pounds. I wonder is someone out west intentionally breeding them.

Are there any temp notes for this guy? The tri at Sutherland was snapped up a couple of weeks ago. Maybe this guy will be equally lucky.