Omg He Is So Handsome

I must say that my first thought when I saw the OP was that someone's been cruising the PR Facebook page...

He IS a stunning looking dog though... looks to be in great nick, and I'm sure that his family are looking for him.

I have a bit of a soft spot for the Bull breeds myself, and am saddened by the numbers of them that do end up in pounds and worse every week.

T.

Oh, PR rather than PR.

But, my error self-corrected, aside, so what if someone looks at a dog on their FB page and posts about it? It seems some people have become quite irrational regarding this group to the extent that even looking at their FB is considered criminal.

Edited by Sheridan

Instead of focusing on the cute ones who aren't near their due date (which reeks of PR) why aren't you promoting the ones due to be PTS?

I've been thinking about this a bit and wondering why people find it necessary to find fault because someone thinks differently from them.

It reminds me of the question that has been asked many time over the years on this forum and that is: why do some rescuers rescue old dogs. Surely the young are more worthy.

And also reminds me of the question that I am sure every rescuer has been asked at some stage in their life as a rescuer: why do you help animals, surely children are more worthy.

We are all different, we all focus on the things that we think we can do and the areas in which we feel we can help or have some sort of expertise.

Thoughts at random . . . . . .

I've only met one blue tri amstaff before back in America, I didn't get a picture of him but he looked so much like the fellow posted here, except of course he had cropped ears. Really people friendly dog as well, I think he got sent to a rescue in upstate NY as he was so pretty. I hope this guy gets the same chance.

Instead of focusing on the cute ones who aren't near their due date (which reeks of PR) why aren't you promoting the ones due to be PTS?

I've been thinking about this a bit and wondering why people find it necessary to find fault because someone thinks differently from them.

It reminds me of the question that has been asked many time over the years on this forum and that is: why do some rescuers rescue old dogs. Surely the young are more worthy.

And also reminds me of the question that I am sure every rescuer has been asked at some stage in their life as a rescuer: why do you help animals, surely children are more worthy.

We are all different, we all focus on the things that we think we can do and the areas in which we feel we can help or have some sort of expertise.

Random but good thoughts, I think.

Random but good thoughts, I think.

Yep agree completely!

No, she is still unclaimed at the pound :(

I believe the ranger is trying to organize for her to go to a foster carer over Christmas but that will only be a temporary solution (though it will buy her more time and relieve her kennel stress). It is very difficult to find rescues willing to take on the bully types and even worse at this time of year :(

I believe the ranger is trying to organize for her to go to a foster carer over Christmas but that will only be a temporary solution (though it will buy her more time and relieve her kennel stress). It is very difficult to find rescues willing to take on the bully types and even worse at this time of year :(

BlackJaq

I have sent you a PM about this dog

BlackJaq

I have sent you a PM about this dog

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BlackJaq is right that it's so hard to find carers and groups willing to take on the bullies so any assistance you may have to give is so appreciated Lilli.