Endurance Test 2013

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i entered the wa et I ended up scratching I never completed the first leg I think I may of been one lap off finishing it. my legs shut down and turned to jelly and I could barely walk. will try again next time dog was highly eager to keep going. I have had a cold so don't think body was 100% back to its prior self I have been doing the ride in training no worries at all. I think 5 of the 7 entered passed but please don't quote me on that. After I scratched I had a friend offer to take her round but I had already scratched her unfortuantely

• 1 month later...

My Field Spaniel Moo gained her ET today thumbsup1.gif

I believe shes Australia's first ET titled Field Spaniel and Australia's only multi-titled Grand Champion Field Spaniel biggrin.gif

:thumbsup::cheer::cheer:

Congratulations. What a lovely achievement for your girl!!!

I learnt dont take a 'Big W special' bike to the ET :o

But even with me having to do some on foot, we passed :laugh: (I'm just so thankful they don't take the handlers heart rate :sick: )

:thumbsup::cheer:

:laugh: about the bike. Yes, I upgraded for the second ET I did.

And :rofl: about the handler's heart rate.

My Steffi passed as well she was the tripawed dally :) I love my girl. My daughter little jack also passed. We had a great time and I think Steffi will miss her weekly runs will have to try and keep it up as shes amazingly fit now :) we will be back in two years time with our baby boy jacks and it will be me and my son this time. :) he will be 12 and reckons he is going to run it mmm we will see about that one.

No worries with the bike I had to ride it after one lap when I got the flat tyre until the first break so I have told my husband he is getting a new bike either for fathers day or Christmas as that bike is now 30 yrs old and is past it.....i'm sure you can vouch for that as well :thumbsup:

Al

Agree with Poocow, your Dally is amazing.

Oh and thanks for all your help with the spare bike. VERY VERY much appreciated from my legs and lungs!!

I learnt dont take a 'Big W special' bike to the ET :o

But even with me having to do some on foot, we passed :laugh: (I'm just so thankful they don't take the handlers heart rate :sick: )

Glad you passed! Bad news about the bike!

M