Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

sigh, only two days left to shoot and it looks like I am not going to get to try my two ideas. So now to think of two more coz I've been putting it off hoping that I would have a window of opportunity.

Never plan an outdoor project when you're in cyclone season is the new motto LOL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks MnDM and that's a bugger that you can see them - wonder if the setting can be changed?? It was my first go at photoshop :o. I've just gone to our site and clicked on preview for yours and there are no photos showing - have you uploaded some? In which case maybe there is something wrong with my individual setting if you can see the pics??

Edited by gapvic

Nope, you can't hide the preview from the authors but we are the only ones who can see them. If you don't want them seen in advance, you'll have to pop them up on the day they are due instead.

Hannah has left us so we're down one member, too :(

I may end up with only a single photo for this theme...

Nope, you can't hide the preview from the authors but we are the only ones who can see them. If you don't want them seen in advance, you'll have to pop them up on the day they are due instead.

Hannah has left us so we're down one member, too :(

I may end up with only a single photo for this theme...

If I'm the only Hannah can I just be Hannah then? :)

I put mine up. My photos look a bit lame scaled down but I'm hoping that when it does live you can click on them and see them bigger...

can I just quickly clarify that the schedule date is to be Tuesday 15th? or is ok to do it on the 14th - I'm sure I'll need that extra day later in the year, but while I'm ahead of the game?

personally I don't mind the preview 'cause like you said it's only us that see it

and fwiw my shots for this theme are not in the least bit interesting, so I rambled a bit to compensate :D

oh this turned out to be a longer post than I intended, but I'll be back when I have a little more time

Well my 3 mediocre images are there now.

Just a question though, I have saved the images as 900 on longest side. When putting them in the blog do we set to display as original size? Or leave it at the default size of medium (which is really quite small)? I selected original size as I figured that is why we all needed them to be the same size?

personally I don't mind the preview 'cause like you said it's only us that see it

to clarify that, I totally understand keeping it private until postdate I may employ that later :D

shooting "officially" ends on the 14th so you can post either on the 14th or the 15th.

Next theme shooting will begin on the 15th and end on the 28th.

of course, the 1st to the 14th, I was thinking Monday to Monday which was where I got the idea there was an extra day :dunce:

If you've got a spare spot I'd love to join in although I'm not sure if I would get anything submitted for the first brief or not. I might be able to do one shot if things go to plan tomorrow.

cool!

Well my 3 mediocre images are there now.

Just a question though, I have saved the images as 900 on longest side. When putting them in the blog do we set to display as original size? Or leave it at the default size of medium (which is really quite small)? I selected original size as I figured that is why we all needed them to be the same size?

good question, I hadn't even noticed the different sizes 'til you mentioned it?

Mine are ready to go, but waiting on the size decision :D

Scheduled for tomorrow morning. I feel vaguely ill now!!

Super excited to see all your work :thumbsup: And now that I know about the preview thing, I'll be good and not look at anyone's pics til the appointed date.....

I will say, I'm playing way out of my depth with you ladies!