Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be that I may have pushed the brief a bit too far Snook, but I just thought angels could be wild. Later, I thought I'd love to have dome some burlesque girls doing the fan dance - again they could be either wild or domestic (probably wild) :laugh:

I think you can put your photos up any time today you like. They all seem to appear at different times throughout the day.

Everyone posts at some point today. If I'm organised and they're ready, I schedule them to show up early (blog time is WA time!). Last one though, I just published straight away as it was on the day. Doesn't really matter, as long they arrive at some point!

Super excited to see other posts today.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've learnt one thing so far - I really should have bought that 'how to use your speedlite' book earlier than yesterday :laugh: I've just take some some shots of 3 unwilling models - not gonna be the best, but they may have to do as not sure I'll get another chance before the 28th!

I have one picture... I need to do some editing to it but I don't know how to edit... :o

The other two will happen... But this might be a bit of a dud set for me!

Do you need some help with the editing side of things? I'd be happy to either try and guide you through what you want to do if I know how to use the software you've got or else do the editing for you if you know what you want changed, although not sure if there are any rules about that type of assistance in the group?

I'm not sure if it's allowed either. And I have Pixelmator (Mac's cheapo Photoshop) so I think I'm like the only one who uses it :o I will probably just post it undited and get someone to fix it for me (I just need to get rid of some flyaway hair).