Cazstaff - For You

Jed

Cazstaff, when 5 of my dogs perished when my house burned down, I felt very low. Then someone sent me a copy of this photo, to show me where my dogs went.

Nearmap took this photo on 11 May 2010, the day before the fire. You can see the bridge right over the top of my property waiting for the dogs to climb it. There was no rain, no clouds that day. No other nearmap copy of any date shows any rainbows.

I know what I think, and I hope it has the same effect on you as it did on me.

post-438-0-47339100-1359654980_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jed

Wow Jed, that is amazing. The rainbow bridge was waiting for your dogs :cry: :cry:

Thankyou so much for sharing Jed, its beautiful.

:hug: :hug: :flower:

Cazstaff, when 5 of my dogs perished when my house burned down, I felt very low. Then someone sent me a copy of this photo, to show me where my dogs went.

Nearmap took this photo on 11 May 2010, the day before the fire. You can see the bridge right over the top of my property waiting for the dogs to climb it. There was no rain, no clouds that day. No other nearmap copy of any date shows any rainbows.

I know what I think, and I hope it has the same effect on you as it did on me.

Jed you always say and do the perfect thing..that's beautiful. I remember reading something written by Elizabeth Kubler Ross..it was concerning the death of a little girl in a shark attack..horrible scenario ..and her interpretation was that the spirit of that child was immediately taken up ad away from the scene and into peace. I'd like to think that that applies to your sweet boy Caz.

Jed you always say and do the perfect thing..that's beautiful. I remember reading something written by Elizabeth Kubler Ross..it was concerning the death of a little girl in a shark attack..horrible scenario ..and her interpretation was that the spirit of that child was immediately taken up ad away from the scene and into peace. I'd like to think that that applies to your sweet boy Caz.

Me too Leibhunde, he was so trusting and innocent just like a child.

P1090191_zpsb9a47668.jpg

Ive always believed that our pets do go on in spirit, and when they pass that they are simply living another life.

I couldn't believe that there was a picture of the rainbow bridge .... it was so difficult to lose my beautiful dogs and my faith wavered a bit. Then to receive that photo was amazing.

Yep, maybe it is simply condensation, and a trick of the light, but I do believe the rainbow was there for me to think the obvious, and I do.

The photo hasn't been photoshopped or altered (and you kidding, I can hardly put a photo up here never mind alter one!!) and it can be seen on the nearmap site.

I am happy if it has made you feel a bit easier about losing your pets. Specially you, Cazstaff

And I am quite sure that the bridge was waiting for Cazstaff's lovely boy, as I am sure it is for other dogs. It is simply that we cannot see it.

Edited by Jed

Hugs to you Jed. Your compassion and understanding is so special.

What you have been through would test anyones faith and I appreciate you sharing the things that have brought you comfort, they really do help me.

The photo and the date it was taken is truely incredible.

Ive always believed that our pets do go on in spirit, and when they pass that they are simply living another life.

I couldn't believe that there was a picture of the rainbow bridge .... it was so difficult to lose my beautiful dogs and my faith wavered a bit. Then to receive that photo was amazing.

Yep, maybe it is simply condensation, and a trick of the light, but I do believe the rainbow was there for me to think the obvious, and I do.

The photo hasn't been photoshopped or altered (and you kidding, I can hardly put a photo up here never mind alter one!!) and it can be seen on the nearmap site.

I am happy if it has made you feel a bit easier about losing your pets. Specially you, Cazstaff

And I am quite sure that the bridge was waiting for Cazstaff's lovely boy, as I am sure it is for other dogs. It is simply that we cannot see it.