Dog's Hair And Baking

GSDowner

I love my german shepherd dearly: warts and all.

Here the biggest warts are his hairs.

I brush him every day diligently and methodically.

I used to love baking but no more.

I am so careful to have everything clean, but

since I noticed my dog's hair (one) on a cake beater

(after mixing my cake) I stopped. Dog of course wins.

I am soooo upset:-(((( I used to love baking for different

occasions.

Just thought will have a winge...

In our house it's a miracle if you don't find a dog hair. What I find curious is how you can open up a brand new tub of margarine or better and there is a dog hair. It's as though the hair has a homing device and gets everywhere you least expect. :laugh:

Certainly much rather have the odd own dog hair in mouth, get enough when clipping her without even going to the kitchen, better then eating horse meat in commercial food, or as happened recently opened pack of biscuits had eaten 2 already previous day when I found firmly glued to next one a huge pre chewed blob of gum. Next horrible food encounter was some gross foreign object with fur on it in cat food when I opened tin, I suspect probably a bit of kangaroo :eek: needless to say both companies were contacted and provided gift vouchers to shut me up but I still took it to higher level then the company. :mad

Just keep on cooking we need fibre in our diet anyways, just don't send home bake to school canteen or any community foodstalls :thumbsup: