Huge Thank You To Wayrod....

ellz

Wanted to give a huge thank you to Wayrod for his help yesterday and today.

Cutting a long story short, my new puppy was supposed to arrive yesterday afternoon. She arrived at the airport in Melbourne in plenty of time but due to actions/inactions of the guy at Toll at Melbourne Airport, she didn't get on the flight.

After a flurry of phone calls between Toll and Wayrod (the guys at Toll in Hobart were absolutely brilliant), all was sorted, including Wayrod picking my puppy up from her breeder and lodging her himself for her flight this afternoon.

The eagle has now landed and Matilda is making herself at home. Don't know what I would have done without Wayrod to save the day! :laugh:

Aside from the fact that he's just a plain nice guy and his rates are excellent, I'll always use him for his excellent service and attention to detail. So :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to you Wayrod!

Cutting a long story short, my new puppy was supposed to arrive yesterday afternoon. She arrived at the airport in Melbourne in plenty of time but due to actions/inactions of the guy at Toll at Melbourne Airport, she didn't get on the flight.

After a flurry of phone calls between Toll and Wayrod (the guys at Toll in Hobart were absolutely brilliant), all was sorted, including Wayrod picking my puppy up from her breeder and lodging her himself for her flight this afternoon.

The eagle has now landed and Matilda is making herself at home. Don't know what I would have done without Wayrod to save the day! :laugh:

Aside from the fact that he's just a plain nice guy and his rates are excellent, I'll always use him for his excellent service and attention to detail. So :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to you Wayrod!

The Toll guy in Melbourne in Melb said ours wasn't booked in and there were frantic calls to Wayrod to fix. If you have 2 sheets of paper it is always a good idea to read the one underneath the top one. :confused:

Wayrod then called the people who bought the puppy to ask if all was ok when they collected him. They were really impressed with the service. I wouldn't use anyone else :thumbsup:

The Toll guy in Melbourne in Melb said ours wasn't booked in and there were frantic calls to Wayrod to fix. If you have 2 sheets of paper it is always a good idea to read the one underneath the top one. :confused:

Wayrod then called the people who bought the puppy to ask if all was ok when they collected him. They were really impressed with the service. I wouldn't use anyone else :thumbsup:

Now that sounds familiar! :laugh:

The Toll guy also said my girl wasn't booked and that there was no crate there for her. Then he changed his tune when challenged later to say that there WAS a con note but that he couldn't match the information given by the breeder to the con note...which was crapola because although it was a Wayrod con note, the destination name matched that given to him by the breeder (mine). And what REALLY peed us off was that he could have queried it with Wayrod then and there because he was actually still in the building!!! :mad

I agree 100% - I have had dealings with Wayne recently and he certain goes above and beyond thumbsup1.gif and we all appreciate it biggrin.gif

Same here. We'd previously always used Jetpets but they've lost my business to Wayne- he's great to deal with and knows what he's talking about :D

Yep, such a good guy - when Ace was expected to fly in on the Friday (said flight organised by people in NZ, not even through Wayne), he offered to come to the airport to help guide us through pick-up as it can be confusing going to the different places. There was NOTHING in it for him at all, he wasn't getting paid, he was simply being helpful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another positive note - checked my phone messages last night on arriving home and there was one from Wayne advising that he had finished dog training and if I needed help at Toll he would come over and help me. Seriously - on his day off and for no money.... You honestly can't buy that service. He is the only person I will use for importing and exporting again.

How can I contact Wayrod? I have one pup flying to melb, one to hobart and 2 to the UK and wouldnt mind giving Wayrod a call. Ive already rang a couple fo others but I hate flying puppies and Im so paranoid about it so the fact he has so many recommendations makes me feel better :)

I have to say, Wayne is pretty damn good. My boy quarantined in Melbourne and had to fly to me in Perth. Wayne arranged everything. He called me to let me know balto had been dropped off at the airport and then called again later to see if he had arrived yet. Later on he even sent me a text with some pics he had taken of balto.

I had 6 pups to go to 3 states on Sunday

Saturday night at midnight, I finally finished bathing, clipping scissoring, feeding them a special going away supper

THANK GOD, Wayne let me know the Tunnel to Westgate/Tullamarine FWY from S.E. subs. was closed

I had to check in pups at airport (75 KM approx.,from me), at 6:30AM so I left home at 4:30AM, to give myself alot of extra time, in case I got lost doing the detours (They were NOT marked at all)

I did get lost three times. Lucky very little traffic! I finally found my way through the city using a few very questionable U turn maneuvers. CRIKEY!!I then missed the turn off for the airport,which came up very quickly compared to what it would be when using the tunnel. YIKES!!!!

I found myself on the bridge going to Geelong. STRESS! Some quick thinking & not quite orthodox manuevers & I got to airport 10 minutes early. RELIEF!

Wayne arrived at airport at 6:30AM to help organize the pups MY HERO!

He had all 6 clean new crates labelled & ready for me to add their baby blankets toys, a biscuit & some water

I was terribly worried about the long trip to MacKay for 1 pup. Wayne rang Brisbane to ask for special care of a pup who had to catch another flight to MACKAY. The Brisbane people took such good care of her! Wayne then rang every receiver to insure they had their pup safely in their arms. THANKS WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!

I come onto DOL, first time in days, due to my workload, scrolling away and to see a heading directed to me (in both General and Breeders sections) and to be presented with these accolades is very heartwarming, emotional and embarrassing.

:grouphug:

Thank you very much to you all.

As you know I try to listen to everything that you want in a pet transporter and I am lost for words having read your comments.

It is extremely gratifying to know that people think so highly of things that I am doing for them and for their pets.

Once again, thankyou.

Edited to add: (in both General and Breeders sections)

Edited by wayrod

• 2 weeks later...

Although I haven't actually flown a dog - yet - with Wayrod I have to say every email and message I have ever sent has been answered in a timely fashion - once at around midnight eastern states time - and he has been extremely helpful. He is certainly my first port of call when airline travel is required, and I would happily recommend him to anyone.

Edited by OSoSwift