Max The Manic Pug

minimax

Max seemed to amuse everyone greatly in Sammy's thread, so I thought I'd share some other photos of her. She'e been manic since the moment she got off the plane and into my car at 8 weeks of age, she's now 16 months old and people tell me pugs slow down around now, but she's not showing any signs of it, she's only getting more energetic and crazy :laugh: Of course she is black, so that explains a lot!

Even from a little pup she was a pro at the crazy faces

FxCam_1324370757605_zps65fdaa4c.jpg

IMAG1849_zps3b50a20c.jpg

IMG_20120510_194910_zpsb2ffb03b.jpg

IMG_20120527_120101_zps50da8f40.jpg

IMAG2649_zps75b8f1f9.jpg

Edited by minimax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jules I use a puppia harness on my SBT and it is the best harness set up I've used on her. Nice and comfy and it gives me good control of her. I wanted one for my pei girl but her neck/chest ration is not right for one so she has a couple of Rogz adjustable harnesses instead.

Jules I use a puppia harness on my SBT and it is the best harness set up I've used on her. Nice and comfy and it gives me good control of her. I wanted one for my pei girl but her neck/chest ration is not right for one so she has a couple of Rogz adjustable harnesses instead.

ok thanks for your reply Little Gifts :)

Ive got some other type for Joey and Renae which i bought years ago from a pet warehouse, and they been fine in them over the years, but ive seen these puppia harness's and wondered about trying Miah with one when shes gets bigger. Ive just got a tiny puppy one for her now that a friend gave me :)