Max The Manic Pug

minimax

Since we were just talking about manic Max and these hilarious photos in another thread, and I don't have time to update with new photos right now, I'll leave you with a short video of Max being Max.

You need to have your sound turned on, because visually there isn't much to see. I was innocently taking some video of the pugs playing and being cute, when suddenly Max swooped in and ran off with the GoPro in her mouth while it was recording :rofl:

I let her go, just to see what the video would be like, and it's funny. I edited to to make it shorter, but watching the full video I can see her in the background playing and eyeing it off, plotting how she's going to get to it before she actually runs in and takes it, so it was pre-meditated even though it looked totally spur of the moment :laugh:

"I got eaten by a pug"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the smiles. You cannot know how much I needed them after the hardest two weeks of my life (I lost my Mum).

It never ceases to amaze me how much our four legged friends can make the sun shine again for a few minutes. so I really thank you for sharing the many moods of Max.

Di