A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

He has redeemed himself! Was a gem at 'school' last night, got to be the teachers example and was much less hyper than last week. Is making huge progress then slept all night in his bed when Brooke forgot to put his baby gate up, little guy just snoozed (possibly raided the litter tray for a midnight snack, but I'm choosing to let that one slide) and didn't have one accident, despite missing his 2 nocturnal pee trips.

Making progressssssssss!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My Goodness! I finally put the photos from my camera onto the computer and worked out how to put them on here! You wouldn't believe my age if I told you, I do not fit my stereotype. So a quick catch up on Atticus.

9139772133_819781312f.jpg

Baby Atticus with a ball

9139772813_ccb05f8337.jpg

9139772925_a42f7f96e6.jpg

He is getting so big!

9141998856_0950d6b14a.jpg

Atticus doing what he wants when he wants to.

and we do a lot of this around here, relaxing and a quite a bit of playing!!

9141999074_7ee5a2c0a5.jpg

Atticus is gorgeous. The bigger dog looks like it is saying "mum, what have you done???". I love bellies too- My fav thing to do with Kira is stalk up to her saying "show me your white bits" She rolls over immediately for a belly rub :)

Great photo's, now that you know how to upload, we all need more :thumbsup: It will be great watching Atticus grow up.

Di

Eeek, everyone's little one's are so beautiful!

Thought I'd add our new little guy, Moses a ruby Cav. That's him cuddled up in the fur of our older boy, Bailey.

post-49740-0-45800000-1372317445_thumb.jpg

Edited by JayB

Wow. How tiny is Moses.

Willow had her first show training class tonight. She was so good. Her stacking is pretty good, gaiting needs work. For her first time I'd give her an A. But I might be biased. :D

He was just a bit over eight weeks there I think but definitely the runt of the litter!

Wow. How tiny is Moses.

Willow had her first show training class tonight. She was so good. Her stacking is pretty good, gaiting needs work. For her first time I'd give her an A. But I might be biased. :D

He was just a bit over eight weeks there I think but definitely the runt of the litter!

The runt's always have the best character :D

Gus puppy has officially moved into his big boy bed in our room, he's now free ranging it. Never had an accident over night and woke me up last night for a wee and took himself back to his bed, no baby gate required.

We're all sleeping better, and it's nice to have him there!

Even caught the cat in his bed this morning!

Sumo has graduated to free reign of the house at night time too :) No accidents yet! OH got up once in the night last night and found him in the lounge room chewing on a toy, then this morning he was curled up back in his open crate :) So cute, I love that he loves his crate!

He's an angel! I can tell he's been up and wandering, things will move about, occasionally the junk mail finds its way onto the floor and magically my socks/gloves/undies end up in his bed! He couldn't be to blame though, looks way too angelic when I wake him up for breakie. Haha.

How gorgeous is that puppy wake up yawn and stretch combo?

Not sure I can trust Koda just yet on free reign, too many fluffy carpets around that "feel" like outside to him, he knows not to go on them but if i'm out cold he might be a little naughty haha, his crate is huge though so he doesn't mind it so far.

p.s puppy yawn is soooo cute, mine kinda moans when he yawns like i do haha,

Edited by JackC

Ahhh, are yours noisy sleepers too? Nixon seems to prefer sleeping with his airways at least partially blocked (putting his head/throat on a teddy or something), and he snores so loudly, and makes the weirdest noises!

Sometimes we just lie there giggling like crazy cos he sounds so bizarre.

my boy last night has a bit of wood mulch stuck in his throat (he likes to chew on our wood mulch in the yard) I could hear him coughing it up then licking it back up ewwwww, then coughing it up again :eek: , had to get up and remove it from his cage as soon as I heard it come out, apart from that he has been a pretty quiet sleeper, his yawning though when he wakes up is so cute.