A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely photos guys :) They are all adorable. I also can't believe I had forgotten Nacho, how could I forget him.. He is super cute. Cassie I hope you don't mind I still call Sumo, Mr Smooshyface :p

Aliwake: Raiden had a toy like that I am glad to see your guy didn't destuff it in 5 seconds flat and instead cuddled up to it.

Give them all a hug from me. Thank you everyone again for thinking of us.

--Lhok

Yay for puppy pics.

Cassie do you and Sumo have any shows this weekend?

I must admit Dory that I was never a Rotti fan but these pics of Willow could one day sway me. I dream of showing a Saluki one day when they are able to be shown desexed that is.

Lhok, I hope you are doing as well as you can.

Our little monkey has been having bones since we got him, keeps him quiet! I've been looking into antlers too.

We get everything, chicken necks are a big winner. Marrow bones are good value, like natures Kong! You can ask the butcher to split them in half too.

Meat bones, soup bones, brisket bones. All work well, I think. Just something nice and meaty!

And Whippytails, that makes sense. I was thinking 'maybe they're really hard to handle un-desexed? :confused:

Der!

Tank had his first full night in my bed last night. I caved..........Only because I wanted snuggles... I normally put him back in his crate at some stage (after an hour or two) but I couldn't resist last night!

Edited by smashtank

Just caught up with this thread. Lhok I am so, so sorry to hear about Raiden. Thinking of you guys :hug:

Me too, big hugs from Tangoland.

Yesterday was Tango's first show being eligible for points, and for once we weren't the only Toller entered, and of course the other one was a boy too! So we got Minor Puppy of breed and runner up to the Best of Breed, or maybe it's actually runner up Dog Challenge. I'm not sure which one is correct.

Today we have a very special play date... pics to come later.

Both are correct :) He was the reserve challenge dog and also runner up best of breed. Well done! And looking forward to new pics.

Tango had a reunion with his litter brother Bruce this morning! Bruce is very energetic, smiley and happy... very different from my focussed serious boy. Tango is a bit taller than Bruce.

9114055819_5db608065f.jpg

Tango and Bruce, at 6 months by misteri82, on Flickr

9116198192_6967e4edf8.jpg

Tango and Bruce, at 6 months by misteri82, on Flickr

9116196810_6d798bfdd9.jpg

Bruce and Tango, at 6 months by misteri82, on Flickr