A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

I seem to be missing out on puppy yawns... if we hear him stirring we both freeze in the hope he'll go back to sleep :) And he sleeps on my husband's side, so I can't really see him easily. i do love how snuggly he is just after he wakes up from a daytime nap though. Best time for cuddles.

I remembered another weird noise he makes in his sleep - it's like he's suckling really really loudly and slopping it everywhere - I've almost gotten up to check for a pile of drool a few times!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aliwake you have a lab, just wait till he gets older and you will start hearing noises laugh.gif. We could hear Sam snoring outside, with the doors shut, over the TV. But he liked to sleep with his head hanging off things so I don't think that helped!

Edited by LisaCC

Not sure if this is a typical lab thing but he also liked to sit on a chair like a human, then fall asleep upright. That made the snoring worse biggrin.gif

I was never able to get a good photo of it because he would always get up and move, but here he is just waking up from it a few years ago (he was 8 in this photo). He would sleep leaning back with one arm on the arm rest laugh.gif

post-44325-0-99807100-1372395814_thumb.jpg

PS: Sorry for going OT embarrass.gif

Edited by LisaCC

Bored face. Doing boring errands. This is her protest, sneak in the front and pull bored face. Cos boring errands are boring.

2A76B173-08BD-4FFC-A5FE-E179EB4AF7A7-23368-000004FB984A14C8.jpg

Beach Baby. :) Such a blast I might leave for work earlier just to start the day with happy, sandy, sea smelling dogs. Cleaning the floors is a bit of a 'beach' tho.

283C4661-38F4-4429-BB79-330F66CFD0A3-23368-000004FBDD0B4986.jpg

Also Dory I'm trying to swap a shift at work next Thursday so fingers crossed I may be able to make it out to show training then, so the kids can meet :)

:D I look forward!

Found out today, I'm not too late for Sweepstakes at the Royal! But probably too late for Breed.

Awesome!!! There is no baby of breed at the Adelaide Royal, they only do minors and up on the breed day. The Sunday is especially for all the baby puppies (ie the cutest and best day to go!) :p