A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We graduated last night, was very very exciting. His certificate is on the fridge.

We must look like total loonies.

Don't worry, I collect ribbons and certificates for my dogs too. I've still got my older dog's puppy certificate in a frame in the study! They put her picture on it, which was just adorable :)

Collecting stuff is fun. The most useless- (so I thought)present I was ever given was a ceramic nicnac thing you put baby teeth in. We don't have kids,and it sat in the back of the cupboard- until we got Tippy, and found one of his baby teeth stuck in his blanket.... I still have that tooth, stored safely in the container....

A little wierd- yeah, and I am proud of it.

Di

Sumo is just amazing!!

Nova is growing so fast! I can already notice his head changing and I think his legs are getting taller.

972020_10151573513250787_1960427140_n.jpg

Strutting his stuff

995712_10151573513940787_1036376657_n.jpg

Eating bugs

969149_10151573514675787_1968812187_n.jpg

Fast asleep, using the couch to stretch out completely!

1014153_10151573515905787_2073929509_n.jpg

Argh Nova just scared the begeesus out of me!

He is in his crate and I heard this loud panicky wheezy noise, I thought he was choking, nope just fast asleep having some weird dream. I've never heard that noise come out of a sleeping pooch before! I woke him up and he just wiggled at me, he's fine.

Koda has done that too Lisa, he can make some strange noises when sleeping, he did snap at me once when I woke him from a bad dream so I'm gonna leave him now when its a bad one as long as he is physically safe

Nixon sometimes barks when he's dreaming - it's hilarious! scares the crap out of you though...

His new bed arrived on tuesday, and he loves it so much he stayed sleeping in it in the loungeroom all night last night (rather than moving to his crate in our bedroom). He slept through beautifully too! Weirdly enough I missed having him with us, but I think I slept better not hearing every little snore... Our baby is growing up :(

post-49251-0-92223900-1373503839_thumb.jpg

I just got a text from the OH at home, it reads-

'Puppy did a murder, a bird murder. You might even call it a Birdur'

Queue me, WHAT THE HELL? WHAT?

Apparently the house is full of feathers and there's an 'unidentifiable meat lump' on the floor. Jury is still out as to whether it was caught by him or stolen from one of the cats.

Poor Brooke got out the shower to a sea of feathers and clumps. Guess who's getting a wormer tomorrow?!

Thank god for hard floors. I feel so guilty! Lucky it was only one of those awful miner birds...

I just got a text from the OH at home, it reads-

'Puppy did a murder, a bird murder. You might even call it a Birdur'

Queue me, WHAT THE HELL? WHAT?

Apparently the house is full of feathers and there's an 'unidentifiable meat lump' on the floor. Jury is still out as to whether it was caught by him or stolen from one of the cats.

Poor Brooke got out the shower to a sea of feathers and clumps. Guess who's getting a wormer tomorrow?!

Thank god for hard floors. I feel so guilty! Lucky it was only one of those awful miner birds...

Oh no! Times like these we wish we had surveillance cameras on to know what really happened. We have found a couple of dead birds in the yard on separate occasions with our 2 adult dogs. Pretty sure we know it was Lola though!