Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

One person just cannot run a shelter with more than a few dogs and hold down a fulltime job... it's impossible. You could probably do maybe a dozen dogs at most on your own - bearing in mind that the daylight hours you have are shorter in winter too... then there's all of the vetwork, paperwork, advertising, etc, that goes into running a rescue...

Maybe she (or Mark) could rally up a decent network of foster carers like a lot of other rescues have, and move some (read most) of her physical workload away from the actual shelter?

T.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She 120 there too before the raid remember. She won't do that, she said she'd rather close than change what she does. So if the rspca don't close her she'll be on such a tight leash she'll shut up shop. I know you guys can't believe how bad things were because you wouldn't think an animal person could do that but all the stories are unfortunately true.

Neither did I, they would be really hampered wouldn't they with what they could say. Don't forget Mark has supposedly given them a scoop, some scandalous inside info, which really means some crazy story he cooked up with Paul and Dave while drunk on bourbon one night :laugh:

Reading through this, how can such a person/group exist and continue if they are not or idling adequate care for animal in care.should there not be state guidelines at to how many animals are kept or even local council governance to prevent things from getting out of hand? It seems this place has had issues for a long time and is known to authorities. How many others are getting away with murder under the guise of rescue.

LMAO at this comment just posted on Marks page

Kate Lara Villano

49 minutes ago near Adelaide, South Australia

FOR GODS SAKE!!! ENOUGH ALREADY about Mark Aldridge,, Moorook and RSPCA....For the final time this case is before the COURTS...Everyone who feels they have a right to check over someone else business and books etc...will get their answers and transparency then..decided by experts not arm-chair social media experts like many of us seem to be..we all have an opinion and often its emotional due to our shared love of animals but if we really love the animals lets just SHUT UP!!! The TAX DEPT and God knows whoever else will sort issues out..In the mean time how about we all not potentially cause any further damage to either side of the case which can potentially jeopodise these animals further. If you have donated Thousands of $$$$$$ to any shelter that is or isnt registered blah blah blah you have a right to be concerned but if you havent just let the case run its course without interferance...Just remember..LOLA has had clear inspections..If all this negativity influences the case in any way what do you think will happen to all the Moorook animals that currently have a home, shelter food, water...Will they all be in our homes being looked after 24/7????? Dont think so!!!!

Im not commenting any further now about any of this,, its negative and taking up too much of my time..I trust Mark Lola and the courts to sort this out

Shame that Mark then has already taken his case to the media and TT - and I would certainly not trust Mark to sort out anything, including his washing

Kate got a little emotional there didn't she :laugh: FT, this is the reason rescue is now going to be regulated. Some can't be trusted to do the right thing so all will be strictly monitored. It baffles a lot of us how they got away with it for so long, not like there wasn't enough complaints.

What a surprise!

According to the Aldridge cult, It's a rspca conspiracy that it didn't air :laughs:

They are demanding answers from the TV network!

Edited by minimax

I seriously haven't come across this much of a deluded fool in a long time. He really will sink to any depth. He has taken something I said and has changed it into something very different. In response to why I wasn't helping Moorook I said I had offered help a while ago and it was declined plus I wouldn't work with them because I couldn't go along with their policies. Now that has changed to I was thrown out of Moorook and am bitter and started a page about it. The tactics of a person who knows he has been caught in multiple lies. His alter ego who has a fake page also posted my name along with a few others, my crime was I was into "Hearding" :laugh: It was an attempt to bully me into silence and two of the other people mentioned did stop talking because of it, one having her job mentioned, another her dog club.

My brother told me in caps lock to not get involved he is nothing but trouble, he'll be pissed and use my full name if he finds out, JOANNE! :rofl:

such a shame, I have been blocked from Marks page, after making a comment on one of the Moorook pages about the cats. Now I can't see his rantings, except for the ones shared here = pity as I enjoyed reading the delusional rantings of a madman, and marvelling at the fact he can still attract support.

I have a friend who sends me screen shots of his page if he is particularly ranty. I would be very surprised if TT showed a story that had a pending court case, legal would not approve. But why would Mark let that boring fact get in the way, it had to be that the rspca challenged him quoting their PTS stats.