Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

Oh the ironing, Mark telling Moorook they weren't being professional by not keeping him informed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I knew once Lola got a lawyer they would tell her to ditch him. He's not taking it well at all is he :laugh: They'll probably have to get a restraining order to keep him away from court! Wonder how he'll handle this publicly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we'll get the blame for Moorook dumping him. I can't see him going silent as it would have been very humiliating and he has a sizeable ego so there might be some real fireworks soon. Someone messaged me to say that he has posted a big list of facts on his page, haven't seen it yet though, should make some interesting reading :laugh:

just WOW is all I can say after reading that, he is really coming unhinged. And love how Cinch says he is owner of the sanctuary - didn't he try to distance himself from that saying he was former owner, so the licence problems weren't anything to do with him. He really should keep better track of his lies

Everyone is to blame for everything happening to him except him. I particularly love it when they say Mark can't answer questions because he is busy saving the world. What has he achieved exactly other than helping destroy the rainforests with his cheap imports or getting free labour for his campaign. If he is so awesome why hasn't he actually done any world saving?

What page was that on Noishe?

That was from the 'Show Your Support For Lola and Moorook' page. He also posted some other new posts to that page about being out of the loop, then deleted it all - took screenies just in case :)

deleted1_zps06dcb301.jpg

The more I see and read from him the more he reminds me of my friends 3 year old kid when she hasn't got her way and chucks a massive wobbly.

I've just stumbled upon the 'truths and deleted content' fb page and glad to see that most people seem to comment in a calm and mature manner. Some of the content on the rants page that Snook sent me a link to was almost as bad as the crazies from the Mark Aldridge page and I couldn't make myself look at it after a quick browse.

He keeps saying that he has known Lola and Moorook for years but I am sure I have seen comments both from him and Moorook that the first time he had ever been up there was after the RSPCA seized the dogs? He is constantly contradicting himself, I don't know how he keeps up lol.

The more I see and read from him the more he reminds me of my friends 3 year old kid when she hasn't got her way and chucks a massive wobbly.

I've just stumbled upon the 'truths and deleted content' fb page and glad to see that most people seem to comment in a calm and mature manner. Some of the content on the rants page that Snook sent me a link to was almost as bad as the crazies from the Mark Aldridge page and I couldn't make myself look at it after a quick browse.

He keeps saying that he has known Lola and Moorook for years but I am sure I have seen comments both from him and Moorook that the first time he had ever been up there was after the RSPCA seized the dogs? He is constantly contradicting himself, I don't know how he keeps up lol.

The truths and deleted content page is the old rants page but the original person had her profile banned/suspended by facebook and all the nasty content was deleted. There's a new page that has nothing to do with that one that I can send you the link to you if you like?

Yes please, thank you.