Sigma Bigma - Andalusian Nationals

gapvic

Hi guys,

I was lucky enough to get the Sigma 50-500mm for my birthday and had a first go with it today. Other than the fact that my left arm no longer works due to holding the weight of the lens for several hours (need a monopod!!) I absolutely love the lens. Still have to learn how to use it but I'm fairly pleased with these first goes :)

Photos taken with it at the Andalusian Nationals today:

Crits'n'Bits, the black one is a Friesian cross gelding :)

Kirislin, we've bay, black, chestnut, buckskin and even a double dilute here in Australia now, although grey is still by far the most common both here and in Spain.

Thanks guys!

Crits'n'Bits, the black one is a Friesian cross gelding :)

Kirislin, we've bay, black, chestnut, buckskin and even a double dilute here in Australia now, although grey is still by far the most common both here and in Spain.

Thanks guys!

Ok I'm going to need details for these dilutes I've always been a fan of Andys and now you are telling me they come in dilute?!

Nice shots and a nice lens!

Not necessarily a reflection on your images but just a little tidbit I've picked up about this lens, it can have a slight colour cast so you might find some images will need a slightly different white balance tweak than your other lenses. It's no biggie, just something that I know a few have discovered that was a little perplexing at first.

Have a great time with the monster!