Aint She Purty...

HazyWal

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can't see Lili keeping one on. She hates wearing anything. I tried to put a nice coat on her in winter once. She just sat there refusing to move and looking at me like I'd killed her whole family :laugh: so dramatic.

Your two are so gorgeous Stans Mum :)

Yeah I can't see Lili keeping one on. She hates wearing anything. I tried to put a nice coat on her in winter once. She just sat there refusing to move and looking at me like I'd killed her whole family :laugh: so dramatic.

Your two are so gorgeous Stans Mum :)

+1

They are so placid! Misha would have it ripped off in minutes lol!

Wow thanks all for the interest in Pam's homemade snoodies :) They are gorgeous and we are hoping to make other hound sizes as in whippets and maybe even Iggies :) Hopefully I am not breaking any forum rules but if I am please remove.

Hopefully I am not breaking any forum rules

I reckon you are.....

You are dealing with a couple of super models and some damn awesome head wear and you only give us two piddley photos. tongue.gif

Edited by corrie

Hopefully I am not breaking any forum rules

I reckon you are.....

You are dealing with a couple of super models and some damn awesome head wear and you only give us two piddley photos. tongue.gif

:laugh:

Greyhounds and whippets really are the fashion models of the dog world. Sadly I don't think they'd suit my blocky-headed boxer.

What a greyt way to raise money for greyhound rescue. Nice work Pam and Stan's mum. :)

Edited by trinabean

Now I think I need a greyhound so I can put one of these on it because I can't see either of mine letting me - although the hound would look cute I reckon

I think Earl would look fabulous in one :love:

Unfortunately they only fit the pointy headed ones.