Jeep Ad

Daxilly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love both of the Jeep ad's but my fav is the first one. Purely for the Flynn factor :) Have to watch it again.

Oh yes Benshiva, Willow is beautiful & her dad, Clyde. Breath taking he was. Typical Glentress. They have some lovely dogs as well.

Edited by BC Crazy

Kelly has a team of dogs and all of them are trained to do work. She even had a Pug (may still have him but he'd be very old now) at one stage and has trained her cat for commercial work as well. She's a gifted trainer that's for sure

I was standing next to Kelly at the last Agility trial, & Flynn was making a line for my Bindi. Kelly said he thinks ALL Chocolate Border Collies belong to him :laugh: I thought dogs were colour blind, but she has taught her dogs to recognise all colours. Kelly is such a nice person as well as having brilliant dogs :thumbsup:

Am I the only one annoyed that they only play the first part (haven't seen the second part yet) over and over and over again..

They always take a good ad and flog it to the point of being ridiculous.

Last night in one ad break, they played the first part of this ad twice in four ad breaks, in the same show...

But I concur he is a very handsome and clever dog. :D

I haven't seen the 2nd part of the ad on tele yet either staffyluv.

Don't know when or if they are going to.

It is on the original post on this thread if you want to see it

Pretty funny. How you teach a good boy to be so naughty I

just don't know. I am flat out teaching mine just to be good. LOL.

Kelly is such a gifted & talented trainer though.

And as others have said such a nice person. I would love to be

half as good as her :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Smart dog, stupid ad.

that's about the same way I feel. I'd bet in their literature on safety they dont recommend having a dog (or child) in the front seat because of the air bags, plus, it's illegal. The dog is amazing though, very well trained.

I don't think the humping thing is all that funny either but I just think to teach a dog to do that on command would be very difficult. Some entire boys you are forever rousing on them not to.

The scooting along the ground, weeing on the mans leg etc when you have a pretty perfectly behaved dog, very funny. And the little poodle hiding his face so he doesn't have to look. Only noticed him last night. Classic :)

I don't think the humping thing is all that funny either but I just think to teach a dog to do that on command would be very difficult. Some entire boys you are forever rousing on them not to.

The scooting along the ground, weeing on the mans leg etc when you have a pretty perfectly behaved dog, very funny. And the little poodle hiding his face so he doesn't have to look. Only noticed him last night. Classic :)

I dont think she's really trained him to wee on the mans leg. She's trained him to stand beside the man and raise his leg, the rest is editing and sound effects, (trickling).

I dont think she's really trained him to wee on the mans leg. She's trained him to stand beside the man and raise his leg, the rest is editing and sound effects, (trickling).

Yes, sounds more like a tap running :laugh:

Yes, sounds more like a tap running :laugh:

Is it Flynn liftng his leg? I've seen one of her girls do the trick and thought it didn't look like Flynn but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me?

The dog humping is Jinx, Flynn had a stand in :laugh:

Edited by ~Rumour~