Introducing Sumo!

cassie

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Cassie! They are both just gorgeous <3 I'll have them both thanks :laugh: My MIL is off to Switzerland in a couple of weeks, I requested a Berner or a saint pup as a gift.... She hadn't heard of the Bernese but after showing her photos, she thought they were just beautiful. look forward to seeing Sumo get much bigger.

Your dogs are beautiful Cassie.

Love the photo with Moose, it's like he is so proud of his baby brother :laugh:

I was thinking exactly the same thing. He seems to be smiling with total pleasure and Sumo seems to be a very serious "little" boy.

Ed to add this photo that I have saved because I thought it was very funny very cute:

StBernardonlap1pg_zps6e432454.jpg

Edited by Danny's Darling

Your dogs are beautiful Cassie.

Love the photo with Moose, it's like he is so proud of his baby brother :laugh:

I was thinking exactly the same thing. He seems to be smiling with total pleasure and Sumo seems to be a very serious "little" boy.

Ed to add this photo that I have saved because I thought it was very funny very cute:

StBernardonlap1pg_zps6e432454.jpg

I think there might be a women on that couch, not sure though, hard to tell........ :rofl: :laugh:

A quick pic of Sassy (left) and Sumo (right) from a show on the weekend. And a little brag....Sumo got baby of group at his first show! :D

Edit: helps if I add the pic!

image-18.jpg

Edited by cassie

Congrats to Sumo. How lovely that his sister will still be in his life at times. It will be fun to see them both grow up and see them at shows together.

Sassy's owners are very good friends of mine, so yes they will see a lot of one another which I think is great :) They certainly remember each other from the litter box!

I also have two other puppy owners from this litter on Facebook - his sister who lives in NSW, and his only brother who lives in NZ. Facebook is so good for this kind of thing, and it's nice to chat to the other puppy Mums about their antics, personalities and weights as they're growing :) because my gosh are they growing fast!!! Sharing pictures is nice too.

Yep, these tradies are usually pretty spot on when it comes to weight. OH is a tradie as well & has a really accurate guesstimate meter when it comes to that.

Sumo is getting more cute by the minute if that's possible :laugh: Stunning BIG baby boy :love: